Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Katerine K.Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Sharon J.

BY MURAD #42 in Night Cream

Activate youth while you sleep. This luxurious Retinol night cream, powered by breakthrough Retinol Tri-Active Technology, delivers transformative results to visibly minimize lines and wrinkles and smooth skin’s texture. A peptide-rich Red Algae Extract helps improve firmness and elasticity to restore youthful contours. This intensely nourishing overnight cream melts into skin for a supple, vibrant complexion.

Solution for:

• Fine lines & wrinkles
  • Loss of firmness
  • Rough texture
  • Dryness

Which skin type is it good for?

• Dry

• Paraben-free
  • Sulfate-free
  • Phthalate-free

To Use: PM.

• Thoroughly cleanse skin and pat dry.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Serum or recommended treatment product.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum or recommended eye treatment product.
  • Press to dispense a precise amount of Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream.
  • Massage evenly to face, neck and chest, using sweeping upward movements.

Ingredients: Retinol Tri-Active Technology, Swertia Flower Extract, Peptide-rich Red Algae Extract

Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arachidyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Retinyl Propionate, Retinol, Swertia Chirata Leaf Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PVP, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Cetearyl Olivate, Octadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Oleyl Alcohol, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglucuronic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700)

• No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to...1 Answers
  • This product is so good, because I see that it has a high...1 Answers
  • What does retinol do?1 Answers
Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream
  • "This creammmmm is bombbb so moisturizing would go but I got small sample in gratis love" in 14 reviews
  • "Im interested of this product and it so attractive in my eyes and i know this is good for my skin specially i have dry and sensitive skin .. ive studied all the reviews of this and its worth all thumbs up" in 8 reviews
  • "I've been searching for something to add in my routine for anti-aging and already use Murad cleanser so I decided to give this a shot. I have dry skin with texture and hormonal acne. It doesn't dry out my skin like I feared a product with retinol would. I put it on before bed and in the morning my face doesn't feel greasy or dry and looks radiant. It's not been enough time to notice any long-term affects but I will definitely keep using. You don't have to use much which helps with the price tag." in 4 reviews
Claire C.
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and I fell in love. The sample lasted almost 3 weeks, which was incredible. My fine lines and wrinkles started to disappear, my skin is happy and radiant. The price of the full-size is a little painful but oh my god, is it so worth it! With my 30s just around the corner, I've become very aware of taking care of my skin and helped delay the aging process. This was the first and best step towards that. And this may just be me, but this smells so amazing. It's one of the best smelling things in my daily life, I don't know what makes it smell so great but I always have to get a big long whiff before I apply it.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Great price in comparison to other retinol night creams. Smells good, has a nice thick texture but don’t love the new delivery system, I like the old tube much better.
Works well as a day cream if you’re super dry too.
Ideal for someone 40+ looking for added hydration if you’re hormones are changing.
This is a go to for me if I’m not testing another product out.
Ali M.
Orlando
I’m a huge fan of many other products by Murad so when I was looking for a night cream I stuck to what I knew. The reason I use this brand is because it doesn’t make me breakout and the consistency is very lightweight. I really wanted to love this product, but unfortunately after using it for a month, I have not noticed a difference at all in my skin. I wouldn’t not purchase this again.
Sharon J.
Mtn House, CA
I received a sample of this night cream from Sephora. I've been using it since I got it. I've been liking it. The formula is not too sticky. It's smooth application and no strong odors or perfumes makes it a great night time cream. The face doesn't feel oily after application. Face feels great in the morning as well. I've only used it for a few days now. But so far I like it.
Kristy C.
Concord, NC
Love this stuff! It is creamy but not too heavy and it doesn’t break me out. It feels very gentle and really makes my skin look and feel hydrated. I’ve been using this a couple weeks and will definitely continue to use it to see the full extent of its effects. It’s somewhat pricey but contains some of the highest amounts of retinol you can get in a product like this. As you know, retinol is not only great for anti aging but also great for acne prone skin. I would suggest this product to anyone looking to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, dehydrated skin and anyone who may also suffer with mild to moderate breakouts.
Becca S.
This is by far the best brand I’ve found that it helps blurring and even removing some of the fine lines in my face it is definitely worth the price, because you do see results. I definitely recommend it. I also use the Invisiblur Perfecting Shield primer and the retinol youth renewal serum they all are brilliant!
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
I’ve recently started using this in my nightly skin care routine and I’m highly impressed. My skin instantly feels firmer and there’s definitely a nice glow to my skin. I’ve already started receiving compliments on my skin and I don’t feel the need to always wear makeup now.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Staci F.
Ada, OK
This is an absolutely amazing product! I’ve started to notice fine lines and wrinkles so I decided to give this a cream. It does have a pretty hefty price tag but it is totally worth it. I love how it goes on so smooth and has a very fresh pleasant smell.
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
The murad night cream was really soothing. I woke up the next morning feeling super refreshed. My skin was soft and supple. Definitely a keeper. Its a little on the expensive side but its worth it. I would reccomend this especially if u have sensitive skin.
Doris W.
Does this really work? Is this for a certain age group?
Jamie T.
No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to add a preventative night cream to my regime that works! If this isn’t something you’d recommend; besides sunscreen what would you recommend to keep my skin in its 20s as I approach my 30s?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
What does retinol do?
jennifer S.
Doral, FL
This product is so good, because I see that it has a high price, it's worth it?
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Doe this work for dullness? Did it help with yours?

back