BY MURAD #88 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This potent treatment minimizes the look of wrinkles and crow’s feet while infusing skin with a nutrient-rich Marine Kelp Complex to lift, firm and visibly brighten dark circles. See more revitalized, youthful-looking eyes starting in just 1 week.*

Solution for:

• Lines & Wrinkles
  • Crow's Feet
  • Dark Under Eye Circles
  • Loss of Firmness

93% saw a reduction in lines and wrinkles and 87% noticed firmer eye area skin in 4 weeks.*

Which skin type is it good for?

• Dry

• Parabens
  • Sulfates
  • Phthalates

To Use: AM and PM.

• Dispense a small amount onto ring finger and pat gently with the opposite ring finger to evenly distribute product.
  • Pat along orbital bone.
  • Massage in a circular motion.
  • Gently pat around eye area.
  • In the morning, follow with a Murad sunscreen. At night, follow with Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream.

Ingredients: Retinol Tri-Active Technology, Swertia Flower Extract, Marine Kelp Complex

Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Meadowfoam Delta-Lactone, Retinyl Propionate, Retinol, Swertia Chirata Leaf Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, PVP, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, PEG-8, Carbomer, Sodium Bisulfite, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Buy on Sephora*
Erika J L.
Bryn Mawr
One thing I would say right off the bat is be easy with this stuff if you are not used to putting Retinol on your face! Having said that, it is very effective. I choose to use this twice a week, gently patting around the eye area… I saw a significant reduction in the depth of my wrinkles. But that is about it. It didn’t do anything for discoloration, puffiness, or even hydration. I think I will change to another I serum that is more well rounded as this seems to be a very specifically targeted treatment. So if file liens are your issue… And you don’t really need to address anything else, this would be good for you.
Fatima G.
Elk Grove, CA
This is like fountain of youth in a bottle. I really notice the difference of when you get lazy with your skincare regimen vs when you are consistent. Every night after I brush my teeth I check for any lines on my face. The first I look at is around my eyes. Since using this product, I smile more often not concerned about lines. When I stopped using this product, I notice myself massaging around my eyes because I can see lines! I need to replenish!
Gianna T.
38050 edward ave fremont ca
I used this for a couple months and I noticed a difference in the fine lines under my eyes! I was nervous about the retinal being too intense but it never irritated my eye. I actually really like the gel texture! I would recommend to someone who is mature or someone who is in their 20s like me who wants to get rid of fine lines under the eye!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Gracie R.
kaysville
I love this product and you are able to buy it in your local drug store so it’s really easy to find. This did make my under eyes seem less noticeable which was good but it also made my face a little greasy.
Ylluria W.
This stuff is AMAZING. I got a teeeeeny tiny sample of it at a beauty swap, and it was WONDERFUL while it lasted!! It made my skin feel HEAVENLY, and was helping to clear my acne and test my fine lines. I only wish I had more of it, 'cause it is WAY too expensive for me to buy normally.
Yana A.
Scottsdale, AZ
You are never too young to start taking care of your skin and eyes. This is the best eye serum I have found on the market for my sensitive eye circles.

Extra bonus is that you can see results almost right away. Just generously apply nightly and wake up to gorgeous eyes in the morning!
Nicole W.
I tried a sample this product for about 5 days. Murad Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye SerumThe cream felt gentle, did not irritate my sensitive eyes, and had no discernible scent. I felt the formula was a bit thin, meaning it was a little hard to keep it out of my eyes, but otherwise I liked it. It absorbed quickly and over time would likely work as I have always had good success with Murad products going back to the early 90’s when I met Dr. Murad at a conference in Florida. Like the rest of his products, though, this one’s pricey.
carolyncordle C.
Fraser , MI
Shoutout to this product for making my under-eyes look better than they actually do. I as a first time user and I believe this product lived up to the hype I was hearing about it. If you are on the fence about this product, give it a try, you won’t regret it.
لميسة  .
queens
My favorite cream for eyes. Due to lack of sleep and staying up till late hours at night I have huge dark circles and usually I get puffy eyes. But after starting using cream my eyes look and feel way better and even my dark circles are beginning to fade away