Add a Photo

#114 in Serums
An intensive treatment with resurrection plant proteins that helps combat age-related dehydration for a youthful glow and smoother, more resilient skin. Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum™ visibly increases firmness upon application. Resurrection plant proteins help combat age-related dehydration for a youthful glow. Phytoestrogens improve the appearance of elasticity, suppleness, and firmness. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37 reverses the visible signs of aging and decreases the appearance of wrinkles. Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum is recommended as a step two treatment for day and night in any Murad Resurgence regimen. It restores firmness, smoothness, and a youthful glow to hormonally aging skin as part of Dr. Murad's Inclusive Health® system of care. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates RepleniCell™, Murad's patent-pending, proprietary technology, turns water into a "performance hydrator" for ultimate skin health and beauty. It helps skin act younger in three ways: by attracting water, binding water to the skin, and retaining water. This product is dermatologist developed, and tested on people, not animals. Research results: In a 2 week Murad-sponsored study: - 81% experienced an improvement in wrinkles after 2 weeks - Skin appeared visibly firmer upon application
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

BEST AGE DEFINING SERUM. I started using this when I was pregnant with my daughter. My sister had it laying around on her bathroom counter (we can all relate) haha and told me to try this out. I have not stopped purchasing since!! Although its a bit pricey I have been using this product going on 2 years and have only had to purchase it twice. I have notice more glowly and smooth skin. I had some small lines on my forehead that I wasn't too please with and they are almost non existent now!
K W.
K W.
Anchorage, AK

One of the best, most effective wrinkle correction serums I've ever used. Try the spray toner before applying and it will extend the serum product so you won't use it up so fast! I am presently using the resurgence line - cleansing cream, followed by toner spray and serum, then night-time moisturizer and eye cream My facial skin looks a lot smoother and I am seeing marked improvement in the wrinkle department!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI

I'm only 27 and I started using this mostly as a preventative measure, but I did have a few fine lines starting around my eyes. This stuff is incredible. I've been using it every day for about a month and I see a difference in those lines already. My skin altogether looks more youthful. I'm so happy I found this on clearance and scooped it up to try it because I DEFINITELY want to continue using it!
LeAnn W.
LeAnn W.

Since using Murad serum in combination with the night cream, my face has never looked better. I get compliments all the time that my face looks very fresh and beautiful. I don't even wear any foundation! Since becoming a user of this product, I will never change to any thing else. In fact, I am looking forward to ordering some of their other products at this point.
Maggie Z.
Maggie Z.
Middle Vlg, NY

I like this product a lot because I feel like it is really hydrating for the skin.. however I do not think that it is 'age rewinding' or 'age diffusing' as it claims to be. I think that for the price this is really not as amazing as it should be, however if it were cheaper then I would definitely include it in my daily skincare routine.
dulce g.
dulce g.

My mother uses it and it's great. You notice the change in your skin. Your skin feels firmer, healthier and especially younger.
Convict the lines and dehydration.
Fight wrinkles and deep lines
Combat age-related dehydration
Get back that youthful glow
Obtain smoother skin
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

Very nice texture not to thick not to runny. I've sampled this a few times. I purchased this at Sephora the price was decent. I feel like it left me nice and radiant plump skin. I feel this would be good for everyone to prevent and help reduce signs of aging .
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Glenside, PA

Love this serum! Such a great formula and it made my skin look great. I think it met all my expectations. It's not a hard serum and I purchased mine at Sephora. I think it could be a bit less pricy but other then that it's perfect!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Augusta

brightened and toned my skin. it made me feel like I was in my teens again. it didn't dry me out or make my skin greasy. it was my first time ever to use this product and I definitely recommend it to others in their mid 20s.
Mirita M.
Mirita M.

Very soft and keeps your skin refreshed. I really love the way it feels on my skin and how it makes it feel a lot for relaxed. It's good to use before bed time and you can get it at any Massage Envy Spa location.

Join Now