Add a Photo

By MURAD
#109 in Serums
An intensive treatment with resurrection plant proteins that helps combat age-related dehydration for a youthful glow and smoother, more resilient skin. Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum™ visibly increases firmness upon application. Resurrection plant proteins help combat age-related dehydration for a youthful glow. Phytoestrogens improve the appearance of elasticity, suppleness, and firmness. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37 reverses the visible signs of aging and decreases the appearance of wrinkles. Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum is recommended as a step two treatment for day and night in any Murad Resurgence regimen. It restores firmness, smoothness, and a youthful glow to hormonally aging skin as part of Dr. Murad's Inclusive Health® system of care. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates RepleniCell™, Murad's patent-pending, proprietary technology, turns water into a "performance hydrator" for ultimate skin health and beauty. It helps skin act younger in three ways: by attracting water, binding water to the skin, and retaining water. This product is dermatologist developed, and tested on people, not animals. Research results: In a 2 week Murad-sponsored study: - 81% experienced an improvement in wrinkles after 2 weeks - Skin appeared visibly firmer upon application
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Milwaukee, WI

I'm only 27 and I started using this mostly as a preventative measure, but I did have a few fine lines starting around my eyes. This stuff is incredible. I've been using it every day for about a month and I see a difference in those lines already. My skin altogether looks more youthful. I'm so happy I found this on clearance and scooped it up to try it because I DEFINITELY want to continue using it!
LeAnn W.
LeAnn W.

Since using Murad serum in combination with the night cream, my face has never looked better. I get compliments all the time that my face looks very fresh and beautiful. I don't even wear any foundation! Since becoming a user of this product, I will never change to any thing else. In fact, I am looking forward to ordering some of their other products at this point.
Maggie Z.
Maggie Z.
Middle Village, NY

I like this product a lot because I feel like it is really hydrating for the skin.. however I do not think that it is 'age rewinding' or 'age diffusing' as it claims to be. I think that for the price this is really not as amazing as it should be, however if it were cheaper then I would definitely include it in my daily skincare routine.
Lissa R.
Lissa R.
Troy, MO

I use Murad Intensive-c Radiance Peek once a week.
It gives my skin a fresh look and feeling. I also like
the scent it gives off. Smells clean and healthy. I bought this while at the spa getting a facial and
will never go back to what I was using before. I look
at least ten years younger. I douse the whole line
of C products from Murad.
Murad Resurgence Intensive Agency Diffusing Serum brought my youthness back. This product not only made me look young again but it also helped put moisture back into my dry damaged skin. Last but not least it is worth every penny that you spend on it because you will definitely use this product.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Taft, CA

I have always enjoyed Murads lotions but this serum is light on the skin and doesn't interfere with my makeup. It can be applied prior to my face creams as well. It also doesn't bother my skin as I have sensitive skin. I had no reactions. I would definitely buy Murad again.
diane j.
diane j.

this product is very good. its firming and hydrating on the skin and improves texture. it's not greasy or heavy like some other i have tried. its gentle and the price is fair as it lasts a long time for me anyway. i am a repeat user and would definitely recommend to others.
dulce g.
dulce g.

My mother uses it and it's great. You notice the change in your skin. Your skin feels firmer, healthier and especially younger.
Convict the lines and dehydration.
Fight wrinkles and deep lines
Combat age-related dehydration
Get back that youthful glow
Obtain smoother skin
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Vancouver, BC

I cannot live without this serum!!! I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY! When I see that my skin is acting up I lather this up at night and the next day my up and coming pimples are controlled and my skin is so radiant. I absolutely recommend this serum for acne prone adult skin.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Syracuse, NY

very hydrating and a great product helped cleared my skin up a lot, a bit pricy for the amount but its worth it for your skin! it was very effective and helped my skin a lot. overall the product is worth the money even for the price and i definitely will repurchase

Join Now