BY MURAD

An intensive treatment with resurrection plant proteins that helps combat age-related dehydration for a youthful glow and smoother, more resilient skin. Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum™ visibly increases firmness upon application. Resurrection plant proteins help combat age-related dehydration for a youthful glow. Phytoestrogens improve the appearance of elasticity, suppleness, and firmness. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37 reverses the visible signs of aging and decreases the appearance of wrinkles. Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum is recommended as a step two treatment for day and night in any Murad Resurgence regimen. It restores firmness, smoothness, and a youthful glow to hormonally aging skin as part of Dr. Murad's Inclusive Health® system of care. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates RepleniCell™, Murad's patent-pending, proprietary technology, turns water into a "performance hydrator" for ultimate skin health and beauty. It helps skin act younger in three ways: by attracting water, binding water to the skin, and retaining water. This product is dermatologist developed, and tested on people, not animals. Research results: In a 2 week Murad-sponsored study: - 81% experienced an improvement in wrinkles after 2 weeks - Skin appeared visibly firmer upon application see more...

Buy on Murad S...
Cheri R.
Murad Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum is from the Resurgence line of products to be used after cleansing and before moisturizer.  I really like the Murad line but I do not have to have this product to feel complete in my skin care routine.  I believe most serums are pretty good and work as intended.  This has a light very faint citrus scent and is a thinner lotion type of consistency.   Murad Resurgence(R) Intensive Age Diffusing Serum(TM) 1 oz
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I really like murad and the products they have came out with, this one in particular. It does what it says it will do and when you use it it goes on softly and smoothly and you can feel it sinking into your skin afterward your skin is soft and glowing kindof
Brianna J.
Seems to work well as a whole regimen. I tried samples of the whole lot for intensive aging prevention. It was a gift but I enjoyed all of the products and would buy them again. It had a moisturizer, eye cream, makeup remover, and exfoliating paste.
Bailey A.
Cabot
It was an easy to use product. It wasn’t too pricey, but a little expensive for such a small bottle. It was my first time using it, and it did meet my expectations. I would not buy it again, simply due to the high price for such a small amount.
Genesis F.
Dorchester, MA
I use Murad as my morning routine and I can assure you it is a good product to have.
It works effectively by making my face without wrinkles and blemishes. Since I started using it, I feel much younger than before. Thanks Murad for what you do! Keep up
Taylor R.
Greenville , SC
I like this product. It’s so smooth and gentle on the skin and has a nice smell to it. It hydrates my skin a lot and makes it feel tighter and firmer after use. It’s definitely a good product! I’d recommend it.
JULIE S.
ST THOMAS
I really can't say that this product than anything for my face it really didn't help maybe I needed to use it a little longer to see if it was going to work but I really did not like it
Alexandra L.
Love this stuff! Love how it feels and what it does. I wish it wasn’t so expensive. Doesn’t break me out. Makeup goes on top of it easily. Seems to do a good job combating lines - new and preexisting.
Brittany C.
BEST AGE DEFINING SERUM. I started using this when I was pregnant with my daughter. My sister had it laying around on her bathroom counter (we can all relate) haha and told me to try this out. I have not stopped purchasing since!! Although its a bit pricey I have been using this product going on 2 years and have only had to purchase it twice. I have notice more glowly and smooth skin. I had some small lines on my forehead that I wasn't too please with and they are almost non existent now!
Bre V.
W Henrietta, NY
I did not notice any difference when using this product so I'm not a huge fan. As a brand, murad has disappointed me thus far. They are really pricey and don't seem to be worth the money from the products I've tried. This serum felt nice on my skin but I noticed no difference when using it and it left a weird residue and didn't moisturize well into the skin. I would not purchase again or recommend to others as an anti-aging serum.
Cheri R.
How would you compare this serum to others of the same price range you have used?