BY MURAD

An intensive treatment with resurrection plant proteins that helps combat age-related dehydration for a youthful glow and smoother, more resilient skin. Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum™ visibly increases firmness upon application. Resurrection plant proteins help combat age-related dehydration for a youthful glow. Phytoestrogens improve the appearance of elasticity, suppleness, and firmness. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37 reverses the visible signs of aging and decreases the appearance of wrinkles. Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum is recommended as a step two treatment for day and night in any Murad Resurgence regimen. It restores firmness, smoothness, and a youthful glow to hormonally aging skin as part of Dr. Murad's Inclusive Health® system of care. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates RepleniCell™, Murad's patent-pending, proprietary technology, turns water into a "performance hydrator" for ultimate skin health and beauty. It helps skin act younger in three ways: by attracting water, binding water to the skin, and retaining water. This product is dermatologist developed, and tested on people, not animals. Research results: In a 2 week Murad-sponsored study: - 81% experienced an improvement in wrinkles after 2 weeks - Skin appeared visibly firmer upon application see more...

Buy on Murad S...
Brittany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST AGE DEFINING SERUM. I started using this when I was pregnant with my daughter. My sister had it laying around on her bathroom counter (we can all relate) haha and told me to try this out. I have not stopped purchasing since!! Although its a bit pricey I have been using this product going on 2 years and have only had to purchase it twice. I have notice more glowly and smooth skin. I had some small lines on my forehead that I wasn't too please with and they are almost non existent now!
Bre V.
W Henrietta, NY
I did not notice any difference when using this product so I'm not a huge fan. As a brand, murad has disappointed me thus far. They are really pricey and don't seem to be worth the money from the products I've tried. This serum felt nice on my skin but I noticed no difference when using it and it left a weird residue and didn't moisturize well into the skin. I would not purchase again or recommend to others as an anti-aging serum.
Jessica M.
Palmetto , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this and have started using it every night before I go to sleep I love the texture of this product it's not very heavy and it absorbs into my skin quickly leaving a smooth surface. I do notice an instant tightening when I place the Serum on my facewhich definitely makes me feel like it is working I believe that Murad products have always been very good products to use especially in skincare.
Kyla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore the smell. It is for retinol which works for wrinkles. I don't have wrinkles but I am interested in preventing them. I just really love how it smells and how my skin feels. Don't see super results though as I am not wrinkly. I'd like to try other things though!! Check out my insta @makeupmysmile for products I've reviewed!
Grace S.
Revere, MA
I absolutely love this and keep it in my car for when my skin starts to get dry during the day and my make up gets a little flaky. It immediately refreshes my make up and hydrates my skin. This is one of those products that just absolutely penetrates the layers of your skin and doesn't just sit on the surface feeling like another product on your face. It's wonderful.
Sarah M.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a little sample while shopping at Ulta Beauty that I got to try out. It was a little strong for me, so I had to use it very sparingly. It felt nice on application though! My skin may just be a little too sensitive.
Ping L.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked great the first week, made my pores smaller and gave me a lovely glow. But after that it didn't do much more than moisturize. My friend also used this and developed sensitivity after about 5 days to the point where it burned when applied. So if you have sensitive skin I'd recommend you avoid this.
K W.
Anchorage , AK
One of the best, most effective wrinkle correction serums I've ever used. Try the spray toner before applying and it will extend the serum product so you won't use it up so fast! I am presently using the resurgence line - cleansing cream, followed by toner spray and serum, then night-time moisturizer and eye cream My facial skin looks a lot smoother and I am seeing marked improvement in the wrinkle department!
Daneli R.
My mom used this product and she said it didn't work at all and it made her lose elasticity it's the product was gentle on her skin and the packaging was nice but she would still never recommend it to anyone.
Auntie Chuppie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When first applied it felt amazing and the texture was very light. About 2 hours later, my face felt greasy and dirty. I have oily skin, so this product may not be the best for my skin type. I am willing to look into the other products they have and see if I can find a better fitting one.