Murad Resurgence Sheer Lustre Day Moisture SPF15 50ml uploaded by Briana M.

BY MURAD

Skin Type:   Menopausal / Peri-Menopausal Step 3:   Hydrate Protect Bring on the radiance.  Avocado oils and clove hydrate to minimize fine lines and wrinkles.  Soy and wild yam increase elasticity and firm the skin.  Luminescent minerals give dull skin a natural, healthy-looking glow even without makeup. A complex of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Oils provide superior hydration and help the skin maintain its barrier function Artemia Extract, a source of ATP, supplies energy to the skin Plant estrogens improve elasticity, smooth fine lines and wrinkles and deliver essential moisture to the skin A superior antioxidant complex, featuring Vitamins C and E, along with broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens, works synergistically to keep skin protected from free radical damage As a leader in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of s see more...

Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
LaTrea R.
Works really nice before and after swimming.I used this in the summer to protect my face from sun rays.It's less greasy feeling than most sunscreens.It has a light scent not too strong and it doesn't clog pores.It's a win for summertime.
Kelli f.
Chuluota, FL
I liked this product but it left me feeling a little too glowing for my liking. It did protect my skin as I am quite fair skinned and I did not burn at all after 5 hours in the Florida sun. It is a good protector just not what I would prefer for my skin to look like.
Mary K.
Bellville, TX
I generally like all Murad products that I’ve tried, and this was no exception. It feels good on my face, ad I found the dog to be quite effective under my makeup on a daily basis. I would definitely repurchase this,
alyssa f.
Virginia, MN
One of my favorites for sunscreen i just started using it. I enjoy how it feels on my skin. It is fairly priced in my opinion. It feels like and gentle after application. I wish there was more product per bottle.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Brandie G.
Ozark, AR
As the title describes, this product goes on light, but still feels moisturized. I use it in the morning before I apply my makeup, and it gives such a smooth base to work with. I definitely recommend to add to your morning routine!
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Omg omg this is so amazing you guys it makes your skin look glowing and it protecys you from the negative sun rays it met my expectations and has great packaging its a good value and worth every penny I love it so much that I will buy it again it feels gentle on the skin and I highly recommend it to others
Michelle J.
So lightweight, yet so effective! One of my top brands for skincare. Why? Because they’re an affordable luxury. Their products do what they say! And I’m never disappointed.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I l this product it leaves your skin looking so sun kissed and glow it’s great to use with after makeup it’s great for anyone and everyone that wants that simply great glow color of the skin