BY MURAD #73 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Treat your eyes to this triple-benefit eye cream. This unique formula firms and restores the delicate eye area, and helps reduce the appearance of medium-to-deep wrinkles with an eye brightening complex, wild yam & soybean and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3. Treat/Repair for Menopausal/Peri-menopausal Skin Triple benefit eye cream treats and repairs under eye damage. Eye Brightening Complex reduces dark circles and illuminates the eye area. Wild yam and soybean dramatically increase firmness, elasticity and hydration. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 encourages collagen synthesis to reduce deep and medium wrinkles. As a leader in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science. Using insights from my dermatology practice and the Murad Spa, we continue this tradition. Ours is an inclusive health™ philosophy, a comprehensive inside and out approach to ski see more...

Buy on Murad S...*
Taylor S.
Framingham
Okay! This baby broke my bank at I believe $80 for an eye cream! I was suckered in by one of the staff but i will say that for the price you are getting a high end product. Again, a little product goes a long way, but it really only works with morning and night use regularly! If you skip a day you won’t see results. It did lighten up some of my fine lines under my eyes. Not as much as I was hoping for this pricy eye remedy.
Haven E.
Raleigh , NC
I love the murad products , I pretty much own the entire brand . I’ve been using Murad for years and I’ve always been happy with this brand . The only reason I’m giving this eye cream 3 stars is because of the strong smell of the product . It has a perfume smell to it . The eye cream helps revive the skin around your eyes and a little goes a long way . You don’t need much and it’s easy to apply and drys quickly .
Stephanie G.
Rochester
I’m sure this works well with extended use, the only problem is that the product really dried the corners of my eyes where my crows feet are. It’s a counter productive result for me because the drier your skin is the more aged it looks, and becomes. My skin is very sensitive so maybe for someone with less sensitive skin it would work better
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
A little goes such a long way with the eye cream. I know the price seems kind of steep, but for how little product you actually need, it’s worth it. As I’m nearing my mid-30’s I’ve notice fine lines creeping up around the corner of my eyes....this cream has already done wonders in the last 3 months I’ve been using it
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Brianne M.
This stuff is EVERYTHING. It’s kind of a thick consistency, but spreads out butter smooth on your skin. It’s helped get rid of bags under my eyes soooo much and when my eyelids are a little dry from applying makeup so much, it really gives them that extra boost of hydration they need. Absolutely recommend!
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
I swear you just can't go wrong with this brand. I love literally every skin product I've tried from this company. Eye creams, their face wash, and their acne spot treatment works miriacles. I also have super sensitive skin and nothing Murad makes has EVER irritated my skin. That's a big thing for me. 😂
Donna C.
Kyle, TX
I got a free sample of this a while ago and I loved it but I held off on buying the full-size product because of the price. I was looking for a really good eye cream to help with my under eye area. This does the job! It’s very hydrating and helps a lot with my dark circles! I just hate the price of it
Erika M.
Springdale, AR
I received a sample of this and loved it! I could tell a difference after 3 days. I have only used this product once and it only lasted for about 20 days. I looked up the cost and it’s middle of the line. I would definitely recommend this to others and actually am going to go buy some myself now.
Chelsea B.
Allen , TX
I have bags under my eyes that unfortunately come from my dad lol I would wash my face and use this a size a normal routine to help eith the under eye bags. It helped especially after wearing concealer and banana powder under my eyes. I was completely satisfied with the results.
Amy F.
Aldie, VA
I am still searching for a awesome hydrating and that. smooths out fine lines. Is this a good one or any other suggestion anybody have for someone who is 40?
Annie S.
Henderson, NV
how does this compare to the fresh lotus eye cream ? In my 20s and my hustle&bustle life is giving me eye wrinkles! I'm like Looking for something best for day and night and wouldn't crease my concealer.
Lindsay F.
Does this product actually help reduce dark circles under the eyes?
Stone G.
I have been using murad renewing eye cream so far so good , am really interested in trying murad Resurgence eye cream, is any body out there with a good a honest review to help me out before I spend money on it....
Rebeca R.
Does this helps with dark circles? I have a lot!!