BY MURAD #45 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Treat your eyes to this triple-benefit eye cream. This unique formula firms and restores the delicate eye area, and helps reduce the appearance of medium-to-deep wrinkles with an eye brightening complex, wild yam & soybean and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3. Treat/Repair for Menopausal/Peri-menopausal Skin Triple benefit eye cream treats and repairs under eye damage. Eye Brightening Complex reduces dark circles and illuminates the eye area. Wild yam and soybean dramatically increase firmness, elasticity and hydration. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 encourages collagen synthesis to reduce deep and medium wrinkles. As a leader in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science. Using insights from my dermatology practice and the Murad Spa, we continue this tradition. Ours is an inclusive health™ philosophy, a comprehensive inside and out approach to ski see more...

Murad Resurgence Renewing Eye Cream
  • "I have only been using this product for a week and have noticed improvement in my dark circles and fine lines around my eyes." in 1 review
Joan O.
Joan O.
Homestead, FL

I started using Murad years ago but tried to cut costs by using only a few products and using cheaper products for my daily skin routine. Well, at 56 I just felt my skin wasn't looking great and I was getting sick and tired of trying different brands of products (not to mention spending money thinking I was saving money). My 30 yr old daughter started using an entire line of Murad products and I noticed her skin was looking great. That was when I decided to invest in the entire Resurgence line of products. I started with the wash to day/night treatments, the mask etc. It was a costly order but the results are worth it! It is only 2 weeks since I have been using the entire Resurgence treatment and the results are amazing. Even my husband noticed the difference. Don't waste money trying to 'save' money. I will never look for any other skin care products because I don't have to, I finally found what was right there for years
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
This is a great under eye moisturizer but I haven't noticed any other benefits from using it and I am almost through the entire bottle. I am continuously trying new eye creams in hopes of finding that one miracle product that will de-puff, brighten, and reduce wrinkles.... Maybe it doesn't exist. I do love that this comes in a pump. I would recommend to anyone who is just looking for a solid eye cream just for the intention of getting some hydration. In my opinion it's too expensive for what it is.
Jenn E.
Jenn E.
Masontown , PA
The best eye cream I've ever used. Retails for around $80 but well worth it.
Lasts for a good while as you only use a few drops of the product.

I have severe under eye circles or rather I did until using this product.
Mine were dark blue/purple. The discoloration is almost gone and I barely need concealer anymore.
It does tighten the eye area but the fact that it took my eye bags away is amazing.
I received this item as a gift and yes I would buy it again in a heartbeat. Love it!
Chandria B.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I'm younger, I'm more in the prevention stage of eye wrinkles than the real treatment stage. I also don't get huge under eye bags or deep dark circles. Therefore it's hard to tell if it would work for those things. However, it works amazingly at moisturizing my eye area to prevent it from feeling crepey and helps with the way makeup lays over the under eye. It doesn't burn my eyes and doesn't negatively affect my super sensitive skin. It's worth a try.
Jennifer U.
Jennifer U.
The cost is crazy but the product really does work! I am 46 yrs old and take good care of my facial skin even wearing sunglasses when outside. It's natural to start seeing the skin start to wrinkle a bit at my age. After using this product loyally for six months has made a big difference for me. The 360 area of my eyes look really good. Even a line up above my brows seems to look less noticeable in pics. Highly recommend this eye cream.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Salem, OR
This cream was very refreshing and helped reduce the appearance of bags and reduced eye swelling. After running around on 16 hour days with a toddler, this stuff makes me look like I actually got the beauty sleep I wish I could get. Calm scent, not greasy, and soaks in quickly, I couldn't ask for a better cream. I've put it in the fridge before also, the cooling affect felt amazing on my tired eyes!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I immensely enjoyed this product. A friend of mine has it and insisted I try it and I moved it. I put it on before going to bed and I woke up with the skin around my eyes feeling revived, firm, and very moisturized. I have yet to buy it myself since it is a bit of a splurge for me but it is on the top of my list of products to buy. Definitely worth a try, chances are you'll love it as much as I do.
Trish W.
Trish W.
Willingboro, NJ
Great for under eye circles. One small pump does the job and a bottle lasts around 4 months. Cute compact little bottle. I buy my products from massage envy, it's the cheapest retailer that has them! This is not a cheap eye cream but it does wonders ! Offers an spf. Only con is that the full pump is too much, you only need a half a pump to get enough product for both of your eyes. $84 before tax
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
When purchasing from Murad, you can choose three samples per order, so I chose this as one of the samples. When I used it, I didn't see any difference, which was really disappointing, so I gave it to my mother, for whom it worked slightly. I'm glad I didn't purchase this, and just received a free sample, because the slight results are DEFINITELY NOT worth the extremely high price tag.
Evan S.
Evan S.
Los Angeles, CA
I've tried almost every eye cream out there. I wouldn't call this "renewing" but perhaps "refreshing". Very hydrating and brightening, however I also use retinol on my face, so this can sometimes be irritating to my eye area if any of that migrates. It's not too thick and you can feel it being "active" which I appreciate, I just need to make sure it doesn't mix with other products.
Amy F.
Amy F.
Aldie, VA
I am still searching for a awesome hydrating and that. smooths out fine lines. Is this a good one or any other suggestion anybody have for someone who is 40?
Rebeca R.
Rebeca R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this helps with dark circles? I have a lot!!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Henderson , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
how does this compare to the fresh lotus eye cream ? In my 20s and my hustle&bustle life is giving me eye wrinkles! I'm like Looking for something best for day and night and wouldn't crease my concealer.
Stone G.
Stone G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using murad renewing eye cream so far so good , am really interested in trying murad Resurgence eye cream, is any body out there with a good a honest review to help me out before I spend money on it....
Kelbi M.
Kelbi M.
Bel Aire , Ks
Is this worth the purchase? Contemplating my next under eye cream but this has a hefty price tag.