BY MURAD #89 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Treat your eyes to this triple-benefit eye cream. This unique formula firms and restores the delicate eye area, and helps reduce the appearance of medium-to-deep wrinkles with an eye brightening complex, wild yam & soybean and Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3. Treat/Repair for Menopausal/Peri-menopausal Skin Triple benefit eye cream treats and repairs under eye damage. Eye Brightening Complex reduces dark circles and illuminates the eye area. Wild yam and soybean dramatically increase firmness, elasticity and hydration. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3 encourages collagen synthesis to reduce deep and medium wrinkles. As a leader in research and development, Murad has long been at the forefront of skincare science. Using insights from my dermatology practice and the Murad Spa, we continue this tradition. Ours is an inclusive health™ philosophy, a comprehensive inside and out approach to ski see more...

Murad Resurgence Renewing Eye Cream
  • "I have only been using this product for a week and have noticed improvement in my dark circles and fine lines around my eyes." in 1 review
Katherine G.
Louisville , KY
This cream is what got me hooked on using an eye cream daily. I received a sample
Size of this and loved it. Used it for about two to three months.. which shows how little product you need and how It goes a long way. I even noticed a smoothing effect around the outside corners of my eyes with this product which I love
kadyn b.
This eye cream has retinol in it, so it is automatically targeting fine lines and wrinkles. I think it definitely works, I just found that it wasn’t the eye cream for me. I wish that it would have some SPF in it, so it would be good for daytime use.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
I use this eye cream every night as a part of my night time regimen. I love Murad prodcuts in general and this one is a staple I wouldn't change. The retinol to smooth out wrinkles and it's also very hydrating. I saw results within two weeks, my dark circles seemed lighter and the fine lines I had were slowly disappear ingredients. It is very pricey but I believe that you pay for top notch ingredients and real results. Murad Resurgence Renewing Eye Cream
Lori L.
Morgan, UT
This is a great product for normal skin. I like the pump so you don't have to keep stabbing out of a jar. It is gentle. Price is on the higher side. But it does go along way. I would  recommend it.  I have dry lids and it seemed to help. I am finding the older I get I am needing something more.
Gabriela C.
This eye cream didn’t accomplish much for my skin. I am younger and I don’t have fine lines, but I have dark under eye circles. I was hoping this product would help, but I don’t think this product was meant for me.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love this product! I received a few samples of this and I loved it. It smelled so friggin amazing! I just wish this was more affordable and in price range. If I had the extra money I definitely would splurge.
Christie P.
Clarksville
I used this whole line for a while. Its pretty good til u get older like myself. Then u have to up ur regimen to something more powerful. So if ur in ur 20' n 30's it would b perfect for you
I had a facial at a massage envy and they sell murad products there. My est let me know that she would recommend this product to me because I let her know my concerns. I love murad products because they are great with my sensitive skin. I would def get this again. Don't look at the price tag because a little goes a long way and it will last you a while.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
This is the first eye cream I have used that resulted in actual results. I apply a tiny amount morning and night. When I wake up my undereye is noticeably more hydrated and bright. I did not notice any difference to the fine lines however they have not gotten worse. This product does not irritate my eyes one bit. On my list of things to repurchase.
Shannon M.
Conroe, TX
This is an ok eye cream it hydrated the under eye but other than that don’t really notice any difference. It’s expensive as well. It is a gentle formula for sensitive skin and that’s a plus for me.
Amy F.
Aldie, VA
I am still searching for a awesome hydrating and that. smooths out fine lines. Is this a good one or any other suggestion anybody have for someone who is 40?
Annie S.
Henderson, NV
how does this compare to the fresh lotus eye cream ? In my 20s and my hustle&bustle life is giving me eye wrinkles! I'm like Looking for something best for day and night and wouldn't crease my concealer.
Lindsay F.
Does this product actually help reduce dark circles under the eyes?
Stone G.
I have been using murad renewing eye cream so far so good , am really interested in trying murad Resurgence eye cream, is any body out there with a good a honest review to help me out before I spend money on it....
Rebeca R.
Does this helps with dark circles? I have a lot!!