BY MURAD

This multi-active, anti-aging treatment for the eye area firms, brightens, and hydrates to minimize the appearance of aging and dark circles. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 reduces medium-to-deep crow's feet, and the Eye Brightening Complex diminishes puffiness for a brighter, illuminated eye area.

Murad Renewing Eye Cream is suggested for people looking to:

• Minimize dark circles
  • Reduce puffiness
  • Reduce crow’s feet

Benefit: Triple- benefit eye cream helps treat and prevent under-eye aging with Eye Brightening Complex to reduce dark circles and puffiness while illuminating the eye area for a youthful glow. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 and Wild Yam Extract work together to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while increasing firmness and hydration.

How to Use: Every day after cleansing and toning, gently pat a small amount onto the brow bone and beneath the eye and gently massage. For optimal results, follow with a Resurgence Day or Night Moisturizer.

• Yam- Wild Yam was used by Native Americans as a traditional remedy for a variety of conditions—especially for pain associated with menstruation and child birth.
  • Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Tricaprylyl Citrate, Pentylene Glycol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Cetyl Phosphate, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Retinol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Dipeptide-2, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Oleyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Lecithin, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Haven E.
Raleigh , NC
I love the murad products , I pretty much own the entire brand . I’ve been using Murad for years and I’ve always been happy with this brand . The only reason I’m giving this eye cream 3 stars is because of the strong smell of the product . It has a perfume smell to it . The eye cream helps revive the skin around your eyes and a little goes a long way . You don’t need much and it’s easy to apply and drys quickly .
Stephanie G.
Rochester, NY
I’m sure this works well with extended use, the only problem is that the product really dried the corners of my eyes where my crows feet are. It’s a counter productive result for me because the drier your skin is the more aged it looks, and becomes. My skin is very sensitive so maybe for someone with less sensitive skin it would work better
Kali W.
Milwaukee
Wonderful product! After just using the sample I noticed a difference and had to jump on the full size. Only issue with the company was they ran out of a different product I ordered and didn’t deliver for two months and then accused me of being difficult when I asked customer service when the package would be in seeing as they hadn’t even informed me it was on back order to begin with.
Alisha K.
New Braunfels
I like this product, however it’s not my favorite. I was suggested this by an esthetician who gives facials and uses nothing but Murad products. I used it religiously or months with no real results. It did make the skin around my eyes soft but no lighter or tighter. The application process was easy and a little goes a long way, however it didn’t give me the results I was looking for.
Safiya H.
At 33 the first major sign of aging is around my eyes. I love the creaminess of this it’s also gentle around my eyes. Doesn’t irritate. It was my first time using it and I continue because of the results I’m seeing really reduced inflammation in the morning and w pm use my eyes appear more refreshed in the morning
Claudia I.
Gorham, ME
BEST EYE CREAM EVER!!! I got some of this stuff as a sample about a year ago and now I don't know my skincare routine without it. To me, it is something well worth the hefty price tag. I have very sensitive skin so to find something that works well for me is a miracle at times. 10/10 would recommend!
Macie W.
Forest Park, GA
I swear you just can't go wrong with this brand. I love literally every skin product I've tried from this company. Eye creams, their face wash, and their acne spot treatment works miriacles. I also have super sensitive skin and nothing Murad makes has EVER irritated my skin. That's a big thing for me. 😂
Paige F.
Just ok. I really like Murad products because of pricepoint but never stick with the brand because it inevitably stops being effective on my skin until I take a breather from it. Initially it diminishes fine lines and really brightens the eye area - until suddenly it doesn't.
Iris M.
Tampa
I recieved this as a sample with my purchase, I loved it, it lasted me about 8 days and yes I saw the difference by the 4th day. I used it along with the Resurgence Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum and they worked out great, the results were noticable to me. Definitely would recommend it!
Michele W.
Bossier City
This product is good through to me it wasn’t great. It was gentle on my skin, that’s definitely a plus. I don’t feel it did as much as I really hope it would. The packaging was nice, though that’s not a must for me. I might buy it again. Like I said it worked good.
Annie S.
Henderson, NV
how does this compare to the fresh lotus eye cream ? In my 20s and my hustle&bustle life is giving me eye wrinkles! I'm like Looking for something best for day and night and wouldn't crease my concealer.
Lindsay F.
Does this product actually help reduce dark circles under the eyes?
Amy F.
Aldie, VA
I am still searching for a awesome hydrating and that. smooths out fine lines. Is this a good one or any other suggestion anybody have for someone who is 40?
Stone G.
I have been using murad renewing eye cream so far so good , am really interested in trying murad Resurgence eye cream, is any body out there with a good a honest review to help me out before I spend money on it....
Vikky T.
Montreal, QC
I need to find a good eyes cream i try a lot of hight end one but don't see a big difference. do this cream have some residue when it dry? because i have oily skin and sometimes cream don't sit well on my under eye.

back