BY MURAD

Kit that contains two products to fight the aging process. Included Age-Diffusing Firming Mask (1.7 Fluidic Ounce) and age balancing night cream (0.6 Fluidic Ounce). see more...

• What are the best facial moisturizer for oily skin?1 Answers
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I'm not necessarily of the typical age to use night creams and firming lotion I prefer to be proactive rather than reactive. I have received a Murad anti-aging facial with this line of products and my skin always is firm and tight when I'm done. I like the thought of preventing wrinkles and this is definitely doing the job.
Brittany R.
Salt Lake City
Being in my 30's now I feel like this is a great starter set. The set is easy to use, smells nice, leaves  your face smooth and clean, but not tight. Murad always meets my expectations for a quality product. I honestly tell all my friends and family about this product!
Emily M.
Los Angeles
When I say that this really forms your skin, it really does. I've been using this for a while and my face just feels so much more firmer and just healthy. I feel good to just have it by itself it gives me that lift I want that glow that firmness. I would buy this again because it really does work.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
I got this as a gift a couple years ago....It was decent. I have pretty sensitive skin and didn't have any issues with break outs. I'm not sure where it was purchased from. I've tried better products.
emily g.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
do you want to glow? this is the product for you. i am a repeat buyer i always buy it in the winter when my skin is dry. the packaging is very nice and neat. this product was very effective and worked great. i would recommend this to anyone who wants a glow
Rachael F.
Marshfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of the Murad products anyway, but this product specific broke me out the second I put it on my face. I was not allergic to any of the ingredients so it was just too strong. The only upside was it made my skin very dewy and glowy!
Cheryl M.
OKLAHOMA CITY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Your ad are the best products I have ever used on my skin they seem to work better than anything they show instant results and then they also show long-term results that are lasting excellent products thank you dr. Murad
Paige N.
Portland
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Mira's skincare products are one of the few that I ran out of and immediately needed to re-order and restock of. These are fantastic products and I could really tell a difference while using them. Awesome!
Beverly M.
Johnson City, TN
For the price I really like this product. It has helped with the lines around my eyes and crows feet. I found the "Professional" size on Amazon for the same price as the half ounce.
Jody H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this product!! My skin was glowing and felt firm after use! I got many compliments from my friends on the glow it left on my skin!
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
What are the best facial moisturizer for oily skin?