BY MURAD

Murad Resurface and Detoxify Set targeted day and night treatments resurface and detoxify to return skin to its youngest-looking state. Set includes: Day-Resurfaces skin to improve texture and reveal a more youthful appearance. Murad Intensive Wrinkle Reducer (0.5 oz) - Resurface skin in the morning to improve texture and reveal a more youthful appearance. Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by 55% in 12 weeks. Night- Detoxify your skin while you sleep to target free-radical damage and strengthen skin's defense against environmental aging. Murad CitySkin Night Treatment (0.5 oz) - Encourage healthy skin formation. Increases skin's resiliency by up to 51% to fight the visible signs of damage. see more...

Jessie B.
Canfield, OH
My skin had never been so soft, I'm obsessed with the brightness and softness of my skin. I adore Murads products and results. However I feel as if it is a little overpriced, some cheaper brands are just as effective if not more than Murad. I loved my results but I don't know if it was worth the price.
Brittany H.
Evansville , IN
Murad has amazing skin care products. They literally never disappoint. They leave my skin feeling so amazing and just really taken care of. This is a brand that I would absolutely say is worth the splurge. Nice packaging even better products. You get what you pay for!
Lauren K.
This product has softened and smoothed out my skin and has also lightened pigmentation in association with photodamage (I have a fair amount of freckles on my nose and upper cheeks). I would definitely buy again and think it's a fair price for how it performs.
Dawn J.
Castle Pines
Resurface and detoxify without ever leaving the comfort of your own home. It's a great product for anyone wanting a spa treatment at home. You can buy this online and you won't be disappointed. I would buy this again.
Judith V.
Diamond Bar, CA
my husband and I have used this and we think it works nicely. We noticed our skin was brighter and softer. The packaging is nice and very convenient. We got it at Sephora. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sara R.
Abrams, WI
This brand is incredibly amazing, I love it because it is easy to use and is like using a spa at home. It has the right price for what you get and it is a garanty that will work
Cameron W.
This is my favorite product thus far! I've been using Murad for about 2 years and this resurfacing lotion has made my skin so soft and my skin tone is finally even!
Annabel S.
Loved it when I used it. I have to say it is fairly priced for what it does. I loved it so much I used a lot more products than I should have. i put it even on my neck, chest and my hand and arms!!!
Sujata A.
Nashville, TN
Used this a while ago! It definitely helped with the dark spots, etc. but I stopped using it since it would dry my skin out- a little harsh...
Annie N.
Lawndale, CA
Love this product line. It feel smooth on my skin and the scent smells great. I am almost running out so going to buy again.