Treat your delicate eye area right by using this Murad renewing eye cream. It strives to diminish under-eye puffiness and dark circles.

Multi-active, anti-aging treatment for the eye area; Firms, brightens, and hydrates to minimize the appearance of aging and dark circles; Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 reduces medium-to-deep crow's feet; Eye Brightening Complex diminishes puffiness for a brighter, illuminated eye area; Every day after cleansing and toning, gently pat a small amount onto the brow bone and beneath the eye and gently massage. For optimal results, follow with a Resurgence Day or Night Moisturizer (not included).; 0.5-oz.

Anyone have Positive results with this product? I want to invest in something that will have results
Is this eye cream effective enough to reduce or finish under eye dark circles?
Have you seen results with this product?
Start your review of Murad Renewing Eye Cream!
Toronto
My grandmother actually started using this product before me, she let me and my mom try it and we were sold! The smell is very light and the product itself isn't greasy. My mom now swears by murad .
I love the light cream and it doesn't feel weird, which some products do due to my oily complexion. I looked far less dark under my eyes.
Bremerton, WA
This eye cream is great for at night or in the morning. It is moisturizing but not greasy! Leaves your under eyes in great condition
Rochester, NY
Expensive for sure but great for fine lines!! It gives great moisture and you can see it working-- i love.
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by Ruska B.
Murad Renewing Eye Cream has amazing consistency. It's lightweight, that glides smoothly into a skin, absorbs in no time and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. After months of using it, my eye area feels more firmer, brighten and the crow feet less vesible. However I do think that the price tag is too hight.
Scottsdale, AZ
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by Heather H.
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by Heather H.
At 48, I'm forever trying eye creams and loving the next trend in skin care! I've been blessed with pretty good skin but you can't fight time and mother nature and stress and health problems forever. I'll take all the help I can get! Murad is pretty spendy but in my experience all of their products really do exactly what they say. The Murad Renewing Eye Cream sure does! This is another winner by them! Firming, brightening (hello aging and sun spots!) Puffiness and dork circles under the eyes are no challenge for this stuff. Use it morning and night. Don't skip! Very delicately pat the area with the product and you'll see results. Just be consistent.
Murad is a product that I would not normally be able to afford to purchase but I got a deluxe sample and immediately began using it. The product is quite thick but seems to absorb very well. Generally I avoid thick eye creams as I tend to get milia easily, this product did not give me any skin problems around my eyes. I also noticed that a little bit went a long way so I think I used that sample every day for well over 3 weeks. No fragrance was noted to the formula and I did not have any issues with stinging/burning, nor did it cause my eyes to water. I really enjoyed this eye cream, unfortunately it is way out of my price range so I will most likely not be able to repurchase
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by Elžbieta G.
This brand seems to be very innovative and pricey, so really appreciate the chance to try this magic. I really liked this eye cream because it's so creamy and moisturizing. No irritating smell, I believe it’s even fragrance free which I like. Very gentle and what is most important, it doesn’t sting my eyes. How I know that, I applied this cream all over my eyes. How else should I test if it’s good or not. Also, the ingredient list is very rich in useful ingredients. Just one thing, they put ‘Dimethicone’ which I would avoid. Overall, great eye cream, would recommend!Murad Renewing Eye Cream
Toronto, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Gentle and rich but not effective I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is that it didn’t trigger my eczema that I almost always get around my eyes when a product is too harsh. It’s ridiculous how sensitive my skin is but this cream was so gentle! I also love the texture. It’s thick so it doesn’t run everywhere. The bad news is that it really hasn’t done anything for me. It hasn’t made anything worse but also hasn’t made anything better. I gave it about a month to be on the safe side. Happy to try the sample but not something I would want to actually spend money on.
Houston , TX
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by sophie G.
I received this as a gift with my FabFitFun box. After seeing the price, it was a generous gift 😅. This eye cream instantly de puffs your eye bags. You feel your eye area absorbing the product it works really well. Only reason I’m giving it 4 starts is because the price is a little too up there. There’s other products that work better for a cheaper price like the wander beauty eye pads. If I had to choose I would go with wander because of the price but would prefer to do both just because I have really bad eye bags.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...