BY MURAD

Treat your delicate eye area right by using this Murad renewing eye cream. It strives to diminish under-eye puffiness and dark circles.

Multi-active, anti-aging treatment for the eye area; Firms, brightens, and hydrates to minimize the appearance of aging and dark circles; Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 reduces medium-to-deep crow's feet; Eye Brightening Complex diminishes puffiness for a brighter, illuminated eye area; Every day after cleansing and toning, gently pat a small amount onto the brow bone and beneath the eye and gently massage. For optimal results, follow with a Resurgence Day or Night Moisturizer (not included).; 0.5-oz.

Taylor P.
I love Murad products! I however don’t like the packaging on the product - It releases too much waste on an expensive serum. Dispenses too much. Formula is great and soaks in to the skin very quickly
Michelle A.
Shrewsbury
I would mainly wear this at night and when I woke up I noticed they looked hydrated and a little more plump. I am always hesitant to buy eye creams because they are usually so expensive for such a small use, but I don’t regret buying this. I am not sure I would repurchase but it does make my eyes seem more hydrated. It didn’t burn my eyes too and that’s a plus.
Bri S.
Pittsburgh
This is a great eye cream. Felt like it was prescription strength. My eyes felt refreshed after using this. Even felt like it helped with dark circles. I would recommend to others.
Bianca M.
Denver
I recently started using this eye cream. I use it in the mornings and it gives me a refreshed look. Even though it is a bit pricey it is definitely worth it. This product works.
kendra h.
I love this! It gives me a bit of brightening and my under eye area stays hydrated. My concealer stays on the whole time without any creases too! I think it’s affordable compared to some other eye creams in the market.
Danielle B.
Have been using this eye cream for years! Worth the money! this has illuminators built it - when the light hits it it gives you that young Dewey look and brightening effect
Devin K.
Metamora
Love love love ! My wrinkles and crows feet around my eyes are softening with each use. I was a first time user, since I like Murad products and I am pleased with the results.
Destiney W.
Smells great.Brightenes under the eyes. Very hydrating with a silky smooth texture. Great in combination with other Murad Resurgence products.
Magdalene V.
Dickson City, PA
Amazing. Amazing ..amazing. this is my favorite skin care line. Its extremely pricey but we'll worth it. It does everything it says and more :)
Ana V.
Pico Rivera, CA
Very good eye cream product. I am terrible at remembering to apply eye cream at night but when I do this eye cream is great