Treat your delicate eye area right by using this Murad renewing eye cream. It strives to diminish under-eye puffiness and dark circles.

Multi-active, anti-aging treatment for the eye area; Firms, brightens, and hydrates to minimize the appearance of aging and dark circles; Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 reduces medium-to-deep crow's feet; Eye Brightening Complex diminishes puffiness for a brighter, illuminated eye area; Every day after cleansing and toning, gently pat a small amount onto the brow bone and beneath the eye and gently massage. For optimal results, follow with a Resurgence Day or Night Moisturizer (not included).; 0.5-oz.

Description says it containes Retinol, which is considered to be used in night routine only. Does anybody know if it's safe to use for morning routine as well? Thank you Murad Renewing Eye Cream
I Just received this in my Ipsy, how is it? I have dark circles under my eyes but also tend to be sensitive to a lot of eye creams.
Does this help with dark circles at all?
Start your review of Murad Renewing Eye Cream!
SALEM, OR
I have sensitive skin and my skin care is very important to me. Murad is my go to and I see results every day I use this eye cream. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to look fresh and line free.
Saline, MI
I've been using this product for awhile now and while I haven't seen much improvement, it does leave my eyes feeling smooth and hydrated. Therefore, it kind of does it's job but for the price you'd expect the product and it's packaging to be a little better. Not sure if I'll repurchase, but I guess time will tell!
united states
The first eye cream I ever used and I still love it years later. It is hydrating and helps with all concerns of aging from darkness to wrinkles and puffiness. It has a great texture and works well under makeup application.
Gorham, ME
BEST EYE CREAM EVER!!! I got some of this stuff as a sample about a year ago and now I don't know my skincare routine without it. To me, it is something well worth the hefty price tag. I have very sensitive skin so to find something that works well for me is a miracle at times. 10/10 would recommend!
Hydrating, comfortable, and light. Perfect at night or even in the morning before starting your day. I originally got a sample and i've loved it ever since. Price is fairly reasonable. I'm an avid fan of Murad skincare so I would recommend this to others.
Black Mountain, NC
Excellent eye cream !!! Very moisturizing and helps reduce the appearance of crows feet and fine wrinkles. Does not irritate or sting or burn the delicate eye area. I love this product ❤️️
N Miami Beach, FL
I swear by this brand. My husband never notices anything when it comes to makeup and skin and for him to have noticed that I "did something" to my skin was a HUGE thing for me especially after using this product ONE TIME!
Virginia Bch, VA
Use this every morning and night. I use to get Botox but now I don't need to. I swear this products works wonders for small wrinkles around the eyes! Try it for a week and you'll be hooked!
Greenville, SC
The Murad renewing eye cream has worked pretty good for me but I expected for it to have worked better than it did. It is still a pretty good product to use as trying to get those eyebags off. I purchased this product online a few months ago due to hearing many great reviews on it, you should go for it.
Hoffman Estates, IL
It feels very nice and moisturizing but honestly, I do not feel that it did much. And for the price I expected it to accomplish more than my normal face cream. It did nothing for my bags, light crows feet or even dark circles. Honestly, I would not repurchase, as there are better alternatives out there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
NEW CASTLE, DE
a month ago
Murad Renewing Eye Cream ?do you recomend this cream?
Gaby H. • 7 days ago
No, it's pricey and it doesn't do anything