Murad Renewing Eye Cream

Treat your delicate eye area right by using this Murad renewing eye cream. It strives to diminish under-eye puffiness and dark circles.

Multi-active, anti-aging treatment for the eye area; Firms, brightens, and hydrates to minimize the appearance of aging and dark circles; Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 reduces medium-to-deep crow's feet; Eye Brightening Complex diminishes puffiness for a brighter, illuminated eye area; Every day after cleansing and toning, gently pat a small amount onto the brow bone and beneath the eye and gently massage. For optimal results, follow with a Resurgence Day or Night Moisturizer (not included).; 0.5-oz.

Just started using this tonight! I don’t have super dark circles but do have light ones. Has anyone used this and seen prevention of your under eye becoming darker?
I’m looking for a great retinol-based eye cream or serum. I've used several products by Murad and was pleased with the results. Does anyone have any information or advice on this product? How long did it take to are results (if any)?
Is this worth the money? I’ve tried several other dark circle products with no luck.
Start your review of Murad Renewing Eye Cream!
Ashley P.
Max Meadows, VA
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by Ashley P.
I absolutely love this amazing product. It is amazing and gentle on my skin. I recommend this product to everyone, it really works and is worth the price. I will definitely buy more of this product and their other products.
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by Anna K.
I will finish using this, but I'm not a huge fan. I have used it consistently and I just don't see any short or long term results. The thing I really hate is that I feel like no matter how little product I use, it ends up in my eyes and fogs up my contacts. It does have a nice texture. Murad Renewing Eye Cream
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by Laura K.
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by Laura K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Murad Renewing Eye Cream is the eye cream I use every night , I love the texture of it it’s creamy , it absorbs into my skin fast. I also like that it’s in a pump and not a jar or pot . Plus I’ve had dark circles under my eyes all my life even as a baby so I’ve used a few different eye creams and for me this has worked the best. I do also use Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture For Eyes but I use it during the day
Christine L.
Torrance, CA
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by Christine L.
I just finished a whole bottle of this stuff. I didn't really notice this reducing fine lines, but this did help keep dark circles away when I haven't gotten enough sleep. Since I have super dry under eyes, I do like that it is thick, so this was great for using at night. I have a tendency to get eczema on my eye lids - this moisturized the area, and helped keep eczema away from my eye lids. It was a bit thick to wear under makeup, so I did not use this during the day time. It's best feature is how thick and moisturizing it was, but I will not be repurchasing because it is quite pricey, and I don't think it's that much better than other eye creams I have tried.
Nini gz262680 B.
New Castle, DE
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by Nini gz262680 B.
Moisturizes the skin of the eye well. Prevents signs of age. Has a medium thickness texture. Murad Renewing Eye Cream
Rachel U.
South Daytona, FL
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by Rachel U.
I received this product as part of an Ipsy bag many months ago. I was super excited about it because I’ve been looking for a good under eye corrector, but I was let down yet again. I really haven’t noticed much of a difference since I started using it. Maybe others have had a different experience, I just don’t see it working for me.
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by Ekaterina T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Obsessed with this eye cream. This one is one of the best, that I’ve tried. It is very nourishing, but feels very lightweight. Brightens under eye area, helps to remove puffiness and reduce the appearance of fine lines. And the packaging is awesome
Illyana M.
Hurst, TX
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by Illyana M.
I want to give this product more of a chance. I think the price is too much. At least a tiny bit goes a long way. I like the feel of the product. Be careful to not use it up too fast. I guess it takes time to see real improvment.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I love this product! I received a few samples of this and I loved it. It smelled so friggin amazing! I just wish this was more affordable and in price range. If I had the extra money I definitely would splurge.
Savanna C.
Wethersfield, CT
Murad Renewing Eye Cream uploaded by Savanna C.
I received a small size of this eye cream in an IPSY package and love it. It’s super gentle on your skin and doesn’t go on thick. It leaves your under eye feeling firm and helps get rid of puffiness. I have never purchased this myself but I know this brand is pricey. If you’re willing to splurge, I’d recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christine C.
il y a 7 mois
Murad Renewing Eye Cream — Does this product help with darkness under the eyes?
Remy R. il y a un mois
I think it did for me but mine weren't too dark to begin with so I'm not sure how well it works if its darker circles.