Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Toni J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleansing oils are my jam right now. There so easy to use and gentle on the skin. There better to use than makeup wipes because those can tug at the skin although I still use them time to time. This worked great.
Erin A.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a holy grail status product! Takes makeup off so fast including eye makeup. Doesn't leave your eyes feeling blurry either like some oils do if you get them on your eyes. Skin feels really good after, not dry or tight.
Casandra G.
This is one of the most amazing facial cleansing oils! It literally melts makeup off of your face! I use this after using a makeup wipe and it works like a charm!! Couldn't be happier! Definitely my holy grail!
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleansing oil is ok but it is a bit heavy after I have used some of the korean brands that are a bit lighter. It effectively removed my makeup and my face felt clean after I followed with a foam cleanser.
Sarah V.
San Bernardino, CA
Thought I would like this because I liked the murad renewing cleaning cream but both started irritating my skin after a while. My skin became even more than it was before. I think that maybe there is an ingredient that just didn't agree with me.
Ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good cleansing oil! I was originally using the Burt's Bee kind but after reading good reviews about this, I decided to pick this up. Now, this will be my go to product for when I need a cleansing oil!
Taylor B.
Tulsa
It feels amazing on your face it spreads smoothly and the packaging it really classy and clean . It's really gentle and smooth and it went above my expectations !! Its amazing and I'd use it again , it could come in a bigger bottle love it !!!
Rachel G.
Everyone said cleaning my fave with oil would clear it up, it might, but this oil wasn't the trick. I didn't like the feel of it, my skin didn't feel clean after using it & I felt like my skin broke out worse
Jennifer L.
Love this product because of how gentle of a cleanse it is. Oil cleanser is great for use alone or with my clairsonic. I have only used it once but liked the smell and would purchase it again in a heartbeat.
Leslie M.
You can really feel how clean and smooth your skin is when you use this! I love to wash my face to remove make up and then use this to really deep clean! It's gross but almost amazing to see how much of your face it can really deep clean
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?