Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a hard time loving this product. It just made my skin feel very weird and ultimately made me feel very uncomfortable so I had to wash my face a few times to get the weird feeling off my skin lol I'm very funny with those types of things though especially oils, if you're not I defiantly recommend trying it out yourself.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleansing oil is ok but it is a bit heavy after I have used some of the korean brands that are a bit lighter. It effectively removed my makeup and my face felt clean after I followed with a foam cleanser.
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The murad renewing cleansing oil is the first and only cleansing oil I have ever bought or tried. I decided to try it because the murad brand generally has wonderful face and skin care products. I saw great reviews for it online but I'm still unsure how I feel about it myself. I generally don't like using oils on my face.
Kayla S.
Removes a lot of makeup! i do find this to leave my face still feeling super oily and i find myself doing a quick rinse of water of pea size cleanser to my face after application. the value for me was good because i could feel it taking everything off of my face as it should
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is wonderful at cleaning and moisturizing at the same time! Such and awesome product from Murad
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Murad has made my skin brighter, tighten and minimized my pores. It met my expectations. My skin feels wonderful.
Naomi N.
The thought of a cleansing oil originally gave me pause... But after trying this I am totally surprised how much I enjoyed this! My fave felt clean and hydrated by the time I was finished!
SOLMAYRA M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Started using about a year ago and i love it!!! It helped clear up my face from the red spots i had and also all the acne. i have very dry skin so it also added moisture and it cleansed my skin beautifully.
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was afraid of using oil to cleanse my oily skin but after enough recommendations I tried it and I have to say I'm pretty pleased. I'm still afraid to use it around that time of the month when I get hormonal acne and my pores clog easily but otherwise it's impressed me.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
This helped me so much as a teenager and facing horrible acne! I would def suggest if you have a teen in the house needing some help in the acne area!
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?