Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Julianna Rose P.
Manhattan
I like this. A lot. Leaves my skin smooth and clean. its easy to use.
When you see my face hope it gives you hell, lol jk it's clean and bright thanks to this.
Katie W.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product had average results for me. It was easy to apply and smelled nice but compared to some other toners I would prefer over this one for the price.
angelo g.
I love this cleansing oil. It truly feels refreshing! It also gave me a nice glow after using. I don't like heavy products and it went on smooth and light.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love cleansing oils but some tend to make me breakout, this one does not! Perfect for getting makeup off or just a moisturizing cleanser for dry skin!
Marley I.
Sister Bay, WI
I cannot put into words how soft this makes my skin feel! I use it every night and have seen a huge improvement in the overall look and feel of my face.
Jennifer R.
Feels great, leaves skin feeling soft and clean. Removed all dirt, makeup, and excess oil. Using this oil actually helped with the oil around my nose.
Jessica S.
Spring Hill, FL
Great cleanser for all skin types! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed without feeling dried out. It is a bit pricey although it definitely works.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a super awesome facial cleansing oil. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good make up remover. It is kind of expensive though.
sonia l.
San Diego, CA
ever since I started using this product my skin looks and feel a lot more healthy and smooth, it is a little pricey but totally worth every penny.
Elizabeth J.
Riverbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love to use this to remove my makeup after a long day. Really does the job to easily remove all my makeup without irritating my face or eyes
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?