Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug s...1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a...1 Answers
Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face
  • "Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas." in 16 reviews
Gloria G.
Gainesville, GA
I like to use this product after I remove my makeup when going to bed and when I wake up. It has been really helpful and I have not had any issues with it. I have sensitive skin especially around my eyes so this is really helpful for me when it comes to cleaning over my sensitive areas.
Ellie B.
I really love this for taking off makeup. I bought it as a cleanser for washing my face because of my extremely dry skin but i found i had to wash my face again because it left a film on my skin, its also really expensive for an oil cleanser
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
At first I thought people were crazy for washing there face with oil but I tried this at a friend house and fell in love it a gentle cleaner that gets all the makeup and grime off your face while leaving it moisturize with mouth being oil.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
Unfortunately this product is discontinued but it was an awesome makeup remover! It reminded me of the Precleanse from Dermalogica! I would definitely recommended this product to woman who have trouble taking off all their makeup!
Calisse M.
Tampa, FL
This is a great product because it removes everything sooooo easily. There's no scrubbing or tugging at all. Plus it has the added benefit of moisturizing your skin instead of drying it out. It's my favorite for waterproof mascara.
Ericka W.
This cleans all of my makeup off my face even stubborn mascara! It's very gentle and doesn't burn my eyes or nose. A little pricey but I guess that's to be expected from this brand. Aside from that I think it's an awesome product
maria l.
Jersey City, NJ
I use this to remove my makeup it's so gentle and effective and smells great I absolutely love it. Really deep cleans your face I usually wash it after n no need to moisturize your skin is drenched .some days I'm exhausted and just use this and go to bed its fantastic.
Mieka J.
I love love love this product by Dr.Murad. it leaves your skin super nice and soft after just one time of using it, and is smells really yummy. It does a really good job at cleansing and i would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great cleansing oil
Nicole P.
Fontana, CA
Murad is so amazing! This cleansing oil really does the trick. Comes in a very sleek container and is perfect for usage. It is little pricey but it does what it's supposed to so I don't mind splurging a little on this item. When I run out I'll definitely buy more.
Anxhela A.
Hawthorne, NJ
I really like the Oil for cleansing the face. It is not so harsh as other alcohol wipes or solutions, best for removing makeup from the face. I usually order this product online from Murad.com The value is great for this product. I would buy this product again!
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?