Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face
  • "Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas." in 16 reviews
Kayla S.
Removes a lot of makeup! i do find this to leave my face still feeling super oily and i find myself doing a quick rinse of water of pea size cleanser to my face after application. the value for me was good because i could feel it taking everything off of my face as it should
Xenia A.
Long Beach , CA
I was afraid of using oil to cleanse my oily skin but after enough recommendations I tried it and I have to say I'm pretty pleased. I'm still afraid to use it around that time of the month when I get hormonal acne and my pores clog easily but otherwise it's impressed me.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
I use this every morning and every night. A little goes a long way. In the morning I let it soak in then apply my makeup, at night I let it soak in and stay and just wash my face in the morning. Absolutely love it. Makes me feel so refreshed and keeps my skin very smooth.
Samantha T.
This renewing cleaning oil is amazing for sensitive skin. I have sensitive dry skin and this product is not harsh at all. It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. I did not experience blemishes or dry spots after using it for the first time.
Katie B.
S Bloomingville, OH
I love Murad. I have problem skin (acne ect) and cannot use many brands on my face but I have always had good luck with murad. Its a little pricey but lasts a very long time and the product works great. The brightening cream is amazing, I saw results just overnight! I would highly recommend any product from Murad
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
I've heard wonders about murad and how it changed people's lives, but unfortunately I can't say that. I tried the cleansing oil and this product made me break out really bad. I stopped using it and then gave it a try 2 weeks after and it was not helping at all. I guess the ingredients are too harsh on my skin. Not only did it made me break out but after I washed my face it felt so dry.
Caitlyn W.
Cleansing oils are amazing... if you don't have oily skin. They go on soft and are easily absorbed into the skin but once wet turns into a nice and lathery foam. The Murad Cleansing Oil is gentle on the skin and has very nice, simple, and clean packaging.
Alma T.
Lake elsinore, CA
I've used many cleansers before that dry out my face , but to my surprise this one didn't. It was a gift from my mother in law, and I can say I will continue to use this product. I also want to add that this product didn't leave my face feeling greasy.
Sunshine W.
I'd never tried a cleaning oil and like you - I was a skeptic. Oil? On my face? Not a good look, right? Wrong. This made my face silky smooth and took my makeup off beautifully. Don't let the price dter you - a little goes a long way. This one is now a staple in my routine and I use it every night.
Kristen R.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Overall a good product. A little goes a long way with this product. My skin was left clean, makeup free and it felt super soft and not dried out. The only down side (for me at least) is that I'm not crazy about the smell. Reminds me slightly of an eraser. However smell aside, I would recommend this product, especially during the dry winter months!
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?