Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Katie B.
S Bloomingville, OH
I love Murad. I have problem skin (acne ect) and cannot use many brands on my face but I have always had good luck with murad. Its a little pricey but lasts a very long time and the product works great. The brightening cream is amazing, I saw results just overnight! I would highly recommend any product from Murad
Sunshine W.
I'd never tried a cleaning oil and like you - I was a skeptic. Oil? On my face? Not a good look, right? Wrong. This made my face silky smooth and took my makeup off beautifully. Don't let the price dter you - a little goes a long way. This one is now a staple in my routine and I use it every night.
Alma T.
Lake elsinore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used many cleansers before that dry out my face , but to my surprise this one didn't. It was a gift from my mother in law, and I can say I will continue to use this product. I also want to add that this product didn't leave my face feeling greasy.
Caitlyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleansing oils are amazing... if you don't have oily skin. They go on soft and are easily absorbed into the skin but once wet turns into a nice and lathery foam. The Murad Cleansing Oil is gentle on the skin and has very nice, simple, and clean packaging.
Kristen R.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Overall a good product. A little goes a long way with this product. My skin was left clean, makeup free and it felt super soft and not dried out. The only down side (for me at least) is that I'm not crazy about the smell. Reminds me slightly of an eraser. However smell aside, I would recommend this product, especially during the dry winter months!
Angel R.
Since my skin is very sensitive and dry, I decided to use this and I was disappointe . It left my skin dry and just didn't do what I expected. Maybe it just was my skin. Although i liked the packaging and all just not the product itself. Wasn't for me
Julia R.
I love a good cleansing oil, for the simple fact that I don't have very oily skin and I find that certain cleansing products can really strip my oils and leave me feeling dry when my skin is never naturally dry. This cleansing oil is a little pricey, but it's without a doubt the best one I've tried, as evidenced by the fact that I've repurchased it three times already and am on my way to number four!
Kayliegh M.
I naturally have an oily face and need heavy duty products to take care of it . I also work out in the sun so it makes my oily face work overtime creating more of an acne problem for me . I always use Murad to clean my face after the end of work and it always leaves my face soft and clean .
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, Murad is a spectacular company! Their products are affordable, work AND they don't test on animals. I love this oil because I can use it on my entire face AND my eyes, which I usually cannot. Also it has a nice subtle almond scent, which I love.
Gloria G.
Gainesville, GA
I like to use this product after I remove my makeup when going to bed and when I wake up. It has been really helpful and I have not had any issues with it. I have sensitive skin especially around my eyes so this is really helpful for me when it comes to cleaning over my sensitive areas.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?