Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face
  • "Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas." in 16 reviews
Courtney W.
Avilla, IN
Cleansing oil is sooooo important in my skincare routine. I've tried a lot of cleansing oils, but this one is hard to beat. I've tried anywhere from high end to drug store but this one is one the best. The only complaint is that it leaves a little oily residue if you're not washing your face after makeup removal
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta , GA
I use this to remove my makeup before using my face wash. I have used this alone or after my makeup eraser towel and my skin literally felt like I just deep cleaned it. This stuff is seriously amazing. It's not heavy and doesn't leave a oily Residue behine. Definitely will repurchase as well as recommend.
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
This is an awesome cleansing oil for taking off makeup at the end of the day! I use it as my first round of clemsers to break up all of my makeup, and it definitely does the job. This is a great closer for those with dry skin like mine, because the oils keeps the skin from drying out like normal cleansers.
Samantha H.
I absolutely love this cleansing oil!! It is light and doesn't feel heavy or even there. This oil soaks into my skin easily and doesn't leave an icky residue, and leaves my face feeling clean and revitalized. Overall I love this cleansing oil and I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends.
Olivia S.
I've always been skeptical about using cleansing oils on my face since it is already oily/dry and acne prone. I was told by a close friend to try it as we have similar issues with out skin. Although my skin felt hydrated, it definitely felt more on the oily side and I did not like the product.
Kassidy C.
Manchester, KY
This cleansing oil really works wonders! my skin was so oily and dry until I started using this great baby! I love it!!! it's my go to face cleansing product. I apply it before I go to sleep at night and wash it off after I wake up. my skin feels so refreshed and just great after I wake up!!
shulletta B.
Richmond, VA
Ive only used this product once. But i really like Murad as a whole. WHen I got a facial almost 6 months ago all Murad products were used on my face. When I left there my skin felt so smooth, silky, and light. I will be hoping to make a purchase from Murad soon! Kinda expensive though :(
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
If you've struggled with any oily t-zone, I'm going to tell you a secret: use this oil. The reason we all get oily is because our skin is THIRSTY, so it overproduces oil to compensate. This oil cleanse replenishes your skin and locks in moisture. I never have issues getting oily when I use this.
Erica N.
Nevada, MO
Great product! It leaves your skin feeling smooth, clean and refreshed. Easy to use, no heavy oils, cleanses gently, and great even for oily/acne prone skin types. I didn't really like the smell of it, but love Murad products so much, I'd still buy it and use it regardless of smell.
Diksha R.
Oh my god this is probably the best cleansing oil i ever used for my face. I got it as a gift from my boyfriend and it is such a good and high quality product that i would definitely be a regular user. It did not only gave a glow to my face but also makes my face look fresher.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?