Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Probably one of the BEST products on Murad's line up of skincare goodies.

This beautiful, rich oil has a light fragrance that is not irritating to the eyes, including while you're wearing contact lenses. It is excellent for removing heavy resistant makeup & waterproof makeup. The oil leaves your skin supple and soft, does not cause breakouts on troubled skin as it contains balancing.

I couldn't be more pleased with this oil and HIGHLY recommend it.
Christine N.
Rutland, VT
I love this product! It removes my mascara effortlessly and leaves my skin looking and feeling hydrated. My skin is very prone to acne breakouts and I thought using a cleansing oil on my face sounded insane! Quite the contrary! I've had little to no acne since using this product! I have already repurchased this once and will continue to repurchase in the future! It is definitely one of my "holy grail" skincare products.
Jamie L.
San Diego, CA
When my friend recommended this product to use as a cleanser, I was a little hesitant because it's an oil, but it does wonders at removing waterproof mascara and all other make up. It feels good when you're massaging it into your face while washing away all impurities, then when you rinse it off your face feels clean, yet moisturizer. My only complaint is that it leaves my face with a dewy look and I prefer a matte finish which is why I only use this cleanser at night.
Daphne J.
I love this product. My face feels clean, fresh and moisturized after using it. My only problem is the packaging. You must unscrew the lid and pour the cleanser through a plastic spout which pops out of the bottle, spilling the oil down my drain. I have lost one-third of the contents because of this design flaw. This makes the product very frustrating to use. A pop-top (or at least a secure pouring spout) would have earned this product 5 stars.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
I have always been skeptical of cleansing oils due to my combination skin and tendency to get oily in the t-zone. This one may have made me a believer. It's highly effective at removing even the most stubborn of makeup and has very little fragrance. I do find myself using a conventional cleanser after tissuing off the oil to guarantee its all removed but the oil does leave my skin feeling very hydrated. It is definitely worth the purchase and hefty price tag!
Deirdre B.
Atlanta, GA
So I have oily skin along with hyper pigmentation-- and finding a wonderful cleansing product is HARD!!

After doing lots of research I came across Mira's Cleansing Oil and let me tell you it is awesome!!!

First use my skin felt so clean and soft! Continued use I noticed my skin did not produce as much oil as it did before!

This is a must have in your beauty routine
latoya G.
Memphis, TN
I really liked this cleansing oil. It makes my face feel smooth and really refreshed after I wash it off. I feel like it cleanses well but I still use a mild cleanser before I use the oil to make sure all the dirt is off my skin. That's just my preference though. I really love the way it moisturizes my skin after I wash it off. I will definitely recommend to others.
Haleigh D.
Marrero, LA
This product actually works the way it should. I tried DHC cleansing oil about a year ago and it dried my face out so much that I was hesitant to try another kind until now. This Murad's brand cleanses the face but doesn't dry it out. It is weird using a cleanser on a dry face but it works. I do a "double cleanse method" when I have makeup on but use this product alone on a makeup free face. I would absolutely recommend this product to people who have dry to very dry skin like myself.
Dominique R.
Edwards, CA
This cleansing oil is really good for a combination of dry face! Reason why it's not good for oily is because 1. It's oil, and trust me oil and oil don't mix, it'll make your face feel drenched.. But for a combination or dry skin type, it glides and takes off all the dirt and excess makeup off! It doesn't have a smell at all but it does the job very well
Carolina C.
Logan, UT
I love this oil cleanser! It is my go to every time I feel clogged pores or whenever I feel my skin start to flake. The packing is easy to use and you get the right amount of product each time. It effectively gets rid of blackheads, all make up including waterproof mascara and long lasting foundation. Tip: remove with a warm washcloth.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?