Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Michelle V.
Whittier
I love Murad products! This cleansing oil is great for all skin types! The packaging isn't anything fancy it just comes in a small box:) I am a repeat user and I will definitely be using again! I recommend murad products for all facial care needs:)
Gabby D.
left my face really clean and soft. no residue left on my skin. great product. would definitely purchase again. worked effectively. good packaging, nice size product. going to purchase again soon for the winter !
Taylor B.
Tulsa
It feels amazing on your face it spreads smoothly and the packaging it really classy and clean . It's really gentle and smooth and it went above my expectations !! Its amazing and I'd use it again , it could come in a bigger bottle love it !!!
Jennifer L.
Love this product because of how gentle of a cleanse it is. Oil cleanser is great for use alone or with my clairsonic. I have only used it once but liked the smell and would purchase it again in a heartbeat.
Cali B.
San Diego, CA
It's great to use at night time it removes stubborn makeup, it was my first time using this product and i liked it the packaging was good it wasn't anything different the product is real gentle at least to my face when I'm done with the product I would diffidently buy it again.
Raina S.
Northbrook, IL
This oil worked great for me! It helped me feel refreshed and clean without being too harsh on the skin. It left my skin feeling moisturized and hydrates and I don't feel like it stripped my skin of any hydration when using it!
Rachel G.
Caruthersville, MO
I love this product! Does an amazing job and removing all make-up! Breaks down eye make up like a dream, with no burning or eye irritation! Would highly recommend to anyone with not only dry but oils skin as well!
Kellie V.
Powell, OH
I got a full size sample of this product and was worried about using oil on my skin because it normally breaks out. To my surprise my face actually cleared up, felt moisturizer, and not oily. This product worked wonderful. I will definitely be purchasing for future use.
Moonie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works wonders for people who have oily skin. Both this product combined with the Murad Oil Mattifier help decrease the appearance of oil on your skin throughout the day. Very useful and very happy to find this product!
LeAnn R.
Monroe, NC
Great product, removed most of my makeup still had to wash my face with cleanser though, when I wore a fuller coverage foundation, great for removing eye makeup and lip makeup without doing out my lips which is great. Not harsh.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?