Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Fiyin A.
Does exactly what it says in the bottle. Amazing product. Quite expensive but worth it . Left my skin feeling great
Nadine H.
Pretoria
I used this cleansing oil to remove my make up. Sadly I ran out. But I loved it so much. It's perfect for dry skin.
Muy buen producto, ayuda a quitar muy bien el maquillaje y es fácil de usar. aparte deja la piel muy suave y tersa.
Tina M.
Burin, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a lifesaver, this melts away my thick makeup off like butter, it also doesn't dry out my skin!
Heidi C.
This cleansing oil leaves you skin feeling refreshed and clean and I recommend this product for others
Amanda B.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
Love Murad and all their products. This stuff is awesome. Makes my face feel clean after using it.
Yanna R.
Son buenos pero no para todo tipo de piel ya que a algunas personas le prueban mejor que a otras
Enjolie W.
This cleansing oil removes my makeup so easily and leaves my skin clean and hydrated. I love it!
laura A.
Sunderland, Tyne And Wear
Beauty Junkie Expert
Am only seeing a slight difference but it smells nice aplys easy enough I really love the brand
One of the best products out there. Doesn't irritate my skin - I have very sensitive skins
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?