Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face
  • "Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas." in 16 reviews
Sreelatha C.
It feels great once you use it becaz it moisturises your skin as well as cleanses it.. Definitely worth the price.. I love it... But, it is kinda perfect for damaged or older skins caz it worked wonders on my mom.. My skin being young doesn't require it.. but it feels great when u use it!
Teju K.
Bath Spa
Nice and refreshing cleansing oil, I tend to use this oil for face massage and it works wonders! I have oily skin but doesn't clog my pores and washes of easily without leaving oily film after washing.
Jamie M.
St. John's, NL
My favorite face cleaning tool. Keeps skin clear and clean. However, if you stop using or when you first begin it does make your skin break out a lot when you first begin or go a few days without using it. So always make sure you use it daily to decrease chance of acne.
Jessica O.
I love this cleansing oil as it leaves. My face feeling fresh. I bought it online. It is very good quality. It has flawless packaging and I love it. It met my expectations. I think this is perfect for everyone.!!!!!!!!!! There is no room for improvement in my point of view
I don't really recommend anything Mira's if you have sensitive skin the product may be very good but not for sensitive skin and it is pricey I found at Sephora and its disappointing to me but give it a try I would not buy again
Anahi G.
De uso diario en mi trabajo ya que es bueno para retirar todo el maquillaje sin dejar rastro.. No es graso y tampoco difícil de retirar.. Bueno producto, buena calidad
Gullu K.
Really good cleansing oil for the face to take makeup off. I use this as my first cleanse step, to remove my makeup then go in with another cleanser to take away the excess residue. Definitely will buy again.
Paola Z.
bogota
Es muy bueno para la piel considero que deja un acabado bastante natural y regubenecedor puesto que cada que te lo aplicas dejas una capa uniforme y confortable para la piel
noelle i.
Belfast, Belfast
This really does clean, it takes off eye makeup and liquid lipsticks, it hydrates the skin but also doesn't cause me to have breakouts, its a lovely luxury item.
Jennifer R.
I love using oils! oils in my bath, oils as a mosturizer, even makeup removal! But murads renewing cleansing oil for my face isssss a fav and must have!
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?