Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
liz A.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it 😍 and it's amazing 😉 I've used it so much but I'm still waiting to be a princess
Amna A.
This was intermediate. It didn't really do much for me and it would make my face very dry
jewlia g.
San Antonio, TX
My face was super soft after i used this. Im very sensitive and i had no reaction to it.
Keysha T.
Eau Claire, WI
Murad is top notch. I use their oils, cleansers, moisturizers and my skin is FLAWLESS.
Darlene A.
San Antonio, TX
Love this cleanser removes make up and impurities,leaves my skin smooth and resfreshed
Marcia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feel very kind of whatever about this product. It cleans my makeup but I don't need it
Stephanie g.
San Bernardino, CA
it left my face so smooth. I used it after I removed my makeup
I highly recommend it
Sarah J.
Saint Stephen , SC
I like Murad products. I don't get fast results but it does work. For me it's okay.
Alex H.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Like cleaning my face with this. I have other products I like more but this ones ok
Heather D.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helped clean my face of all the dirt and grime and left it super soft
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?