Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Amber L.
Milwaukee, WI
Love to use this before bed to remove makeup and impurities. I wake up with a brighter face
Shameika t.
Horrible product will not use again it broke my face out And it didn't clean my skin at all
Paloma R.
Lebanon, PA
I love this product makes my face feel luxurious and clean. I will always buy this stuff.
jewlia g.
San Antonio, TX
My face was super soft after i used this. Im very sensitive and i had no reaction to it.
liz A.
Bronx, NY
Love it ūüėć and it's amazing ūüėČ I've used it so much but I'm still waiting to be a princess
Brenda J.
Horn Lake, MS
Great makeup remover! It has a nice scent and your face will feel baby smooth after use.
Amna A.
This was intermediate. It didn't really do much for me and it would make my face very dry
Keysha T.
Eau Claire, WI
Murad is top notch. I use their oils, cleansers, moisturizers and my skin is FLAWLESS.
Darlene A.
San Antonio, TX
Love this cleanser removes make up and impurities,leaves my skin smooth and resfreshed
Stephanie g.
San Bernardino, CA
it left my face so smooth. I used it after I removed my makeup
I highly recommend it
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?