Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
bobbi w.
Atco, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this before my shower and let it sit on for 10 mins then I'll wash it off when I get in
Mariah S.
Bethany, OK
Okay product it worked for my mothers skin but it didn't change my skin at all. Overall okay
Amber L.
Milwaukee , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love to use this before bed to remove makeup and impurities. I wake up with a brighter face
Brianna D.
Grove City, OH
I love Murad products! Better than proactive in my opinion . U just have to keep using them
Monique E.
Erial, NJ
This product does an effective job of cleansing my face and making it feel fresh and clean.
Adriana C.
Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas.
Shameika t.
Horrible product will not use again it broke my face out And it didn't clean my skin at all
Tina L.
Worthville, KY
Leaves face very clean and hydrated! I'd like to try some different products of this brand.
Paloma R.
Lebanon, PA
I love this product makes my face feel luxurious and clean. I will always buy this stuff.
Brenda J.
Horn Lake, MS
Great makeup remover! It has a nice scent and your face will feel baby smooth after use.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?