Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Jazmin B.
El Monte, CA
Great face cleanser, doesn't make your skin feel oily, good price able to be found at sephora
Katie K.
Fairchance, PA
So soothing for the skin! Great product! Smoothed my skin so fast and made is soft and silky!
Amanda P.
Aberdeen, SD
I love cleansing face oils! This one doesn't break me out and leaves my skin soft and smooth.
Mariah S.
Bethany, OK
Okay product it worked for my mothers skin but it didn't change my skin at all. Overall okay
Briana B.
Port Richey, FL
Love this cleansing oil! I use it everyday and have repurchased many times! One of my faves!!
bobbi w.
Atco, NJ
I use this before my shower and let it sit on for 10 mins then I'll wash it off when I get in
Tina L.
Worthville, KY
Leaves face very clean and hydrated! I'd like to try some different products of this brand.
Adriana C.
Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas.
Brianna D.
Grove City, OH
I love Murad products! Better than proactive in my opinion . U just have to keep using them
Monique E.
Erial, NJ
This product does an effective job of cleansing my face and making it feel fresh and clean.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?