Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug s...1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a...1 Answers
Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face
  • "Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas." in 16 reviews
bobbi w.
Atco, NJ
I use this before my shower and let it sit on for 10 mins then I'll wash it off when I get in
Amanda P.
Aberdeen, SD
I love cleansing face oils! This one doesn't break me out and leaves my skin soft and smooth.
Briana B.
Port Richey, FL
Love this cleansing oil! I use it everyday and have repurchased many times! One of my faves!!
Dev L.
Really nice oil for your face, if you normally don't use oils, this is a perfect one to use!
Mariah S.
Bethany, OK
Okay product it worked for my mothers skin but it didn't change my skin at all. Overall okay
Jazmin B.
El Monte, CA
Great face cleanser, doesn't make your skin feel oily, good price able to be found at sephora
Amber L.
Milwaukee, WI
Love to use this before bed to remove makeup and impurities. I wake up with a brighter face
Shameika t.
Horrible product will not use again it broke my face out And it didn't clean my skin at all
Adriana C.
Brianna D.
Grove City, OH
I love Murad products! Better than proactive in my opinion . U just have to keep using them
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?