Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
This helped me so much as a teenager and facing horrible acne! I would def suggest if you have a teen in the house needing some help in the acne area!
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was afraid of using oil to cleanse my oily skin but after enough recommendations I tried it and I have to say I'm pretty pleased. I'm still afraid to use it around that time of the month when I get hormonal acne and my pores clog easily but otherwise it's impressed me.
Naomi N.
The thought of a cleansing oil originally gave me pause... But after trying this I am totally surprised how much I enjoyed this! My fave felt clean and hydrated by the time I was finished!
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Murad has made my skin brighter, tighten and minimized my pores. It met my expectations. My skin feels wonderful.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is wonderful at cleaning and moisturizing at the same time! Such and awesome product from Murad
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every morning and every night. A little goes a long way. In the morning I let it soak in then apply my makeup, at night I let it soak in and stay and just wash my face in the morning. Absolutely love it. Makes me feel so refreshed and keeps my skin very smooth.
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The murad renewing cleansing oil is the first and only cleansing oil I have ever bought or tried. I decided to try it because the murad brand generally has wonderful face and skin care products. I saw great reviews for it online but I'm still unsure how I feel about it myself. I generally don't like using oils on my face.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleansing oil is ok but it is a bit heavy after I have used some of the korean brands that are a bit lighter. It effectively removed my makeup and my face felt clean after I followed with a foam cleanser.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a hard time loving this product. It just made my skin feel very weird and ultimately made me feel very uncomfortable so I had to wash my face a few times to get the weird feeling off my skin lol I'm very funny with those types of things though especially oils, if you're not I defiantly recommend trying it out yourself.
Jalynn H.
Manchester, OH
My face felt very fresh after I used this product. It isn't too pricey and the value is good. If you're looking for a facial cleanser, this is a good one. I recommend it
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?