Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Irma O.
Montclair, CA
I have oily skin and this has helped reduce it. Leaves my skin real clean and the smell is amazing.
Erin K.
Friendswood, TX
My go to for cleansing my face while it also moisturises it! Makes my face feel clean and perfect!
Janelle D.
Atlanta, GA
My skin had a weird reaction to it. Seems like a quality product, my skin may just be sensitive.
Meg B.
Love love love this product!! Love the way it makes my skin feel. Very good value for the money.
veronica h.
Columbus, OH
I love this product ....it cleans my face really nice...and I have not break out....so I love it
Hannah T.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love murads cleansing oil because it makes sure all of my make up is off before I go to bed.
Vicky V.
Lake Worth, FL
Unfortunately broke me out, but does it's job really well. I wish my skin wasn't so sensitive.
jasmine l.
carmel ny
I heard really good things about this but it really
made my face oily and I ended breaking out.
Chelsea S.
Worked great at helping my acne and it wasn't heavy. It didn't sit on my skin and make it oily.
Dev L.
Really nice oil for your face, if you normally don't use oils, this is a perfect one to use!
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?