Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Christine N.
Rutland, VT
I love this product! It removes my mascara effortlessly and leaves my skin looking and feeling hydrated. My skin is very prone to acne breakouts and I thought using a cleansing oil on my face sounded insane! Quite the contrary! I've had little to no acne since using this product! I have already repurchased this once and will continue to repurchase in the future! It is definitely one of my "holy grail" skincare products.
Brittany F.
Warren, MI
Felt weird using an oil as cleanser at first but after the first use I saw a change in my skin. My color looked balanced, my dry patches were soft, and after a few days my skin even started to clear up!
T B.
Awesome product! Feeling fresh and clean. I purchased it to get a deep clean for my face. It met my expectations.
deandra h.
i love how it makes my face feel when im done using it . i enjoy it alot it makes my face feel fresh and clean and none greasy or oily.
Kayla M.
Waterford, CA
Loved how soft it made my skin. I usually have an oiler skin type toward certain products but this one worked great for my skin type
Tiffany J.
Long Beach, CA
Loves how it gets my remaining stubborn makeup that's left completely off. And leaves skin feeling extremely smoothe and soft
Ann B.
Greenville, SC
I liked this product. I would buy this again. I have sensitive skin and it did not break my face out more. I did notice it helped with some of my breakouts. Would recommend this product to a friend.
angelo g.
I love this cleansing oil. It truly feels refreshing! It also gave me a nice glow after using. I don't like heavy products and it went on smooth and light.
Tye M.
Lewisville
It was good, I couldn't really get with the oils though. Maybe because I already have oil yet skin. Should have chosen a product more suitable for my skin type
Deirdre B.
Atlanta, GA
So I have oily skin along with hyper pigmentation-- and finding a wonderful cleansing product is HARD!!

After doing lots of research I came across Mira's Cleansing Oil and let me tell you it is awesome!!!

First use my skin felt so clean and soft! Continued use I noticed my skin did not produce as much oil as it did before!

This is a must have in your beauty routine
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?