Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Caroline S.
North Las Vegas, NV
I love this oil because I feel it really gets deep into your pores and cleans off all makeup and or dirt
Nikki G.
I love this product so highly recommend this if you have oily skin. A product that I can't live with out!
Arline R.
Tampa, FL
Does its job it cleanses well leaves face smooth an soft feeling awake and refreshed would definitely recommend
Lorena C.
Its great for the skin the face feels great . It cleans and leaves your face looking and feeling awesome.
Gillian D.
Morongo Valley, CA
I loved this cleansing oil! It was gentle on my skin, removed my makeup, and I didn't have any breakouts!
Amanda S.
I love love love this but i only use it at every other night because i have oily skin and this is an oil.
Amorette H.
Cordova, TN
This cleansing oil tends to be a little oily. But it does get the makeup off even the waterproof makeup.
Ashley G.
Joliet, IL
I feel like this product is great after washing you face at night the next morning it's so soft and fresh
esmi b.
Gardena, CA
It does help control my oil face and its makes it very smooth instead of dry . this is a very good brand
Diana R.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
Liked but it was given to me so I don't know if I would purchase because I don't know how much it cost.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?