Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Jenny R.
Elmhurst, NY
This cleansing oil from Murad is gentle to the face and eyes and gets rid of all my makeup quite nicely.
esmi b.
Gardena, CA
It does help control my oil face and its makes it very smooth instead of dry . this is a very good brand
Amorette H.
Cordova, TN
This cleansing oil tends to be a little oily. But it does get the makeup off even the waterproof makeup.
Ashley G.
Joliet, IL
I feel like this product is great after washing you face at night the next morning it's so soft and fresh
Nikki G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product so highly recommend this if you have oily skin. A product that I can't live with out!
kayla V.
Victoria, TX
This product helps remove any makeup or residue on the face and also moisturizes the skin. It's amazing
Edith V.
Austin, TX
I really dindt like it nd didnt keep.Using it.. i got alergy with it i think i would try other products
Diana R.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
Liked but it was given to me so I don't know if I would purchase because I don't know how much it cost.
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
I love the way it helps with my oily skin and doesn't dry it out and doesn't feel to dry it smells great
Melissa J.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels great for face! Not greasy. Doesn't make my dry skin "shine". A little pricey, but great product.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?