Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
shulletta B.
Richmond, VA
Ive only used this product once. But i really like Murad as a whole. WHen I got a facial almost 6 months ago all Murad products were used on my face. When I left there my skin felt so smooth, silky, and light. I will be hoping to make a purchase from Murad soon! Kinda expensive though :(
Alma T.
Lake elsinore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used many cleansers before that dry out my face , but to my surprise this one didn't. It was a gift from my mother in law, and I can say I will continue to use this product. I also want to add that this product didn't leave my face feeling greasy.
Angela G.
I really like Murad products. I also like trying new cleansers, so I actually tried this because my roommate had it. The price is decent for the size. My skin is super sensitive, and it was not harsh on my face. I would buy it again, and my mom liked it also.
Courtney M.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I was hesitant to use any sort of oil on my face, however after a short time I became hooked on this cleansing oil! I purchased it originally upon recommendation from my esthetician from a Massage Envy clinic, as their facials all use Murad products. This product does a great job of removing makeup, even the difficult waterproof brands and false eyelash glue. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or clog your pores at all. The only reason I give this product 4 stars as opposed to 5 is because I often feel the need to do a light face cleanse after using the oil (it has a slight scent I'm not fond of), not too problematic as I use it to remove makeup and then wash the rest of my face off after!
Kallie H.
Denver, CO
This oil defiantly cleans my face but I either use too much sometimes and it makes my face feel clogged and oiled
Susan R.
Leaves my face clean soft and made my skin softer than other products. No breakout on my face and cleans very well
Haleigh D.
Marrero, LA
This product actually works the way it should. I tried DHC cleansing oil about a year ago and it dried my face out so much that I was hesitant to try another kind until now. This Murad's brand cleanses the face but doesn't dry it out. It is weird using a cleanser on a dry face but it works. I do a "double cleanse method" when I have makeup on but use this product alone on a makeup free face. I would absolutely recommend this product to people who have dry to very dry skin like myself.
Julia R.
I love a good cleansing oil, for the simple fact that I don't have very oily skin and I find that certain cleansing products can really strip my oils and leave me feeling dry when my skin is never naturally dry. This cleansing oil is a little pricey, but it's without a doubt the best one I've tried, as evidenced by the fact that I've repurchased it three times already and am on my way to number four!
Nebal A.
Munster
Using this product helped my skin look hydrated and left it glowing and and dry because of skin is oily and this product is amazing and leaves my skin freshly look
Ellie B.
I really love this for taking off makeup. I bought it as a cleanser for washing my face because of my extremely dry skin but i found i had to wash my face again because it left a film on my skin, its also really expensive for an oil cleanser
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?