Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Catadhe M.
Richmond, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin and I find this product has not irritated my skin. I will continue to use and will try more Murad products as I have heard great things about Murad.
Adrienne T.
Weaverville, NC
Gentle, great cleanse. I had to give this a three for two reasons, too oily for my skin and caused a breakout. Also leaked through the lid and ruined my cosmetic bag.
Christine N.
Rutland, VT
I love this product! It removes my mascara effortlessly and leaves my skin looking and feeling hydrated. My skin is very prone to acne breakouts and I thought using a cleansing oil on my face sounded insane! Quite the contrary! I've had little to no acne since using this product! I have already repurchased this once and will continue to repurchase in the future! It is definitely one of my "holy grail" skincare products.
Jamie L.
San Diego, CA
When my friend recommended this product to use as a cleanser, I was a little hesitant because it's an oil, but it does wonders at removing waterproof mascara and all other make up. It feels good when you're massaging it into your face while washing away all impurities, then when you rinse it off your face feels clean, yet moisturizer. My only complaint is that it leaves my face with a dewy look and I prefer a matte finish which is why I only use this cleanser at night.
Deirdre B.
Atlanta, GA
So I have oily skin along with hyper pigmentation-- and finding a wonderful cleansing product is HARD!!

After doing lots of research I came across Mira's Cleansing Oil and let me tell you it is awesome!!!

First use my skin felt so clean and soft! Continued use I noticed my skin did not produce as much oil as it did before!

This is a must have in your beauty routine
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do like this cleansing oil, and it is FANTASTIC for my dry skin and feels so nice after AND removes all the makeup easily. But it does what my cheaper cleaning oil does, and really not that much better. I really like the Murad brand, but this one in particular isn't really worth the hefty price tag
Samantha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This renewing cleaning oil is amazing for sensitive skin. I have sensitive dry skin and this product is not harsh at all. It leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. I did not experience blemishes or dry spots after using it for the first time.
Kristen R.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Overall a good product. A little goes a long way with this product. My skin was left clean, makeup free and it felt super soft and not dried out. The only down side (for me at least) is that I'm not crazy about the smell. Reminds me slightly of an eraser. However smell aside, I would recommend this product, especially during the dry winter months!
Ericka W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleans all of my makeup off my face even stubborn mascara! It's very gentle and doesn't burn my eyes or nose. A little pricey but I guess that's to be expected from this brand. Aside from that I think it's an awesome product
Michelle V.
Whittier
I love Murad products! This cleansing oil is great for all skin types! The packaging isn't anything fancy it just comes in a small box:) I am a repeat user and I will definitely be using again! I recommend murad products for all facial care needs:)
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?