Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Maria H.
I love murad renewing cleansing oil it melts off all of my makeup very easily and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It's the perfect winter cleanser because you never feel stripped or dry!
Kianna M.
This is one of the best oils I've tried in a while. It definitely meets my expectations of a oil. It's very effective it would be perfect for non oily skin it's ok for oily skin also. I do recommend this to others I loved it.
Nichelle H.
San Antonio, TX
A very good cleansing oil helps take off make up Easley we're leaving my face moisturizers and squeaky clean I got mine so so for was expensive but worth the price I would buy again and recommend it to a friend
annette h.
Gainesville, FL
Have very fair skin, and I inherited really dark puffy circles under my eyes from my lovely and wonderful mother. I've tried a lot of eye creams, and most of them have been in the same price range as the Murad Resurgence. Some work better than others for me, but this one is far and away the best. I've been using it for about two weeks now, and I already notice that the skin around my eyes is much lighter and firmer.

I think it all depends on what you want to get out of your eye cream. For me, I want to manage those dark circles (seriously, left untreated, these babies make me look like I lost a bar fight, hard). I have little "laugh lines" around my eyes, but those don't bother me, and they aren't what I'm trying to treat, so I can't really speak to this product's effectiveness in that regard. If dark circles are a cross you have to bear, this is 100% the eye cream for you.
Catadhe M.
Richmond, CA
I have sensitive skin and I find this product has not irritated my skin. I will continue to use and will try more Murad products as I have heard great things about Murad.
Adrienne T.
Weaverville, NC
Gentle, great cleanse. I had to give this a three for two reasons, too oily for my skin and caused a breakout. Also leaked through the lid and ruined my cosmetic bag.
Brittany P.
Gilbert, AZ
Since moving to the Arizona heat, even my oily T-Zone areas can get a bit dry during the day. I opted to try out this face oil and was not thoroughly impressed. While the oil did penetrate my T-Zone areas, I felt that even after drying appropriately, it caused my foundation to break away. I was using a blotter and small parts of my nose simply could not be covered. I started using it at night and felt that it was a bit better for makeup application. But, my TZone area was a bit more dry than I would have liked. I think I just have to keep looking for the perfect match.
Jazmin H.
San Ysidro

Murad serum is one of my favorite products and great help since my skin is very delicate this product achieves a feeling of relief and super refreshing which makes me feel quite comfortable as well as moisturized unlike other brands that I do not They served for nothing, this however did not change since I feel very satisfied with little product I can feel satisfied. I use it after hot days and even after a long day of work since it relaxes very well my skin and that feeling few products achieve it its size is perfect even you can take it to where you want without having to carry a packing of great weight, me I like it very much I carry it in my bag without getting in my way with my cosmetics is something that can not miss in the morning is too light and refreshing the properties with which this is very good, no doubt achieved the perfect agreement for our sensitive skin
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
Cleansing oils are an absolute must in my makeup routine because I always have a lot of black gel liner and heavy, full coverage makeup on almost daily. My favorite is Clinique's Take the Day off BALM (not the liquid) but this Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil does a really good job at removing makeup too. I still have to wash my face after use but this doesn't break me out and leaves my skin feeling hydrated which is nice. I would recommend.
Shannon D.
Fort Wayne , IN
If you would have told me that I would end up cleansing my oily prone skin with a cleansing oil, I would have said you are crazy! But it works and it has done wonders for my oily skin. The smell is great and it isn't harsh on my sensitive skin. It has actually helped my skin from being as oily. It doesn't leave a greasy or sticky feel at all. My skin has behaving much better since I started using this!
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?