Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Eva Y.
Phenix City, AL
This is my favorite cleansing oil it definitely washes away everything and doesn't make me too oily afterwards
Vanessa A.
this cleansing oil is awesome ! after using it my skin can breathe and i feel so fresh. it is such a life saver
Chasity B.
Russell Spgs, KY
Love the cleansing oils! This is such an amazing product. Such a moisturizing product without the oily excess.
Heather H.
Columbus, GA
I really don't like this product . It sucked I will never buy this product ever again . it was an okay product
Lisbeth S.
Pasadena, CA
My skin is very oily at times but this product keeps my face clear and hydrated and not sticky feeling at all.
Leigh G.
It helps remove my make up so easily. And even though its an oil it doesn't clog my extremely enlarged pores!
Chels A.
Hudsonville, MI
Slightly burned, but i have very sensitive skin. Left it a rosey pink, but did take off my make up very well.
Kelly S.
Lake Village, AR
I loved this product. It helped me so much, I definitely recommend it. I think all Murad, products are good.
Davina W.
Milpitas, CA
I love this product for cleansing my dry skin, I feel like it removes all the dirt and makeup from my pores.
Tiffany B.
Atlanta, GA
This cleaning oil was decent. It felt nice on the skin though , Not anything special. I might purchase again.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?