Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Maddie S.
Brookfield, WI
Super gentle and literally melts the makeup off. Little pricey for the ingredient list, but it works very well.
Heather H.
Columbus, GA
I really don't like this product . It sucked I will never buy this product ever again . it was an okay product
Vanessa A.
this cleansing oil is awesome ! after using it my skin can breathe and i feel so fresh. it is such a life saver
Leigh G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It helps remove my make up so easily. And even though its an oil it doesn't clog my extremely enlarged pores!
Chels A.
Hudsonville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Slightly burned, but i have very sensitive skin. Left it a rosey pink, but did take off my make up very well.
Kelly S.
Sedalia
I loved this product. It helped me so much, I definitely recommend it. I think all Murad, products are good.
Tiffany B.
Atlanta, GA
This cleaning oil was decent. It felt nice on the skin though , Not anything special. I might purchase again.
Davina W.
Milpitas, CA
I love this product for cleansing my dry skin, I feel like it removes all the dirt and makeup from my pores.
Gina S.
Paragould, AR
This product is new to me but I have enjoyed using it. It is very moisturizing. Will definitely keep using.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is wonderful at cleaning and moisturizing at the same time! Such and awesome product from Murad
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?