Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Bray G.
Raleigh , NC
This is one of my fav I like to mix with a actual cleaners to get rid of all the dirt on my skin and not to oily
Kallie H.
Denver, CO
This oil defiantly cleans my face but I either use too much sometimes and it makes my face feel clogged and oiled
vanessa A.
Calexico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this murad cleansing oil it is seriously the best whenever I use this I feel my face super clean and fresh.
Karolina B.
Great cleanser. It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth to try it out. The packaging looks very simple.
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Murad has made my skin brighter, tighten and minimized my pores. It met my expectations. My skin feels wonderful.
T B.
Awesome product! Feeling fresh and clean. I purchased it to get a deep clean for my face. It met my expectations.
Eva Y.
Phenix City, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite cleansing oil it definitely washes away everything and doesn't make me too oily afterwards
Lisbeth S.
Pasadena, CA
My skin is very oily at times but this product keeps my face clear and hydrated and not sticky feeling at all.
Chasity B.
Russell Spgs, KY
Love the cleansing oils! This is such an amazing product. Such a moisturizing product without the oily excess.
Megan S.
Pompano Beach, FL
It's the best product I've ever used I use the whole bottle in one day and it keeps my face moist and it's good
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?