Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Haleigh D.
Marrero, LA
This product actually works the way it should. I tried DHC cleansing oil about a year ago and it dried my face out so much that I was hesitant to try another kind until now. This Murad's brand cleanses the face but doesn't dry it out. It is weird using a cleanser on a dry face but it works. I do a "double cleanse method" when I have makeup on but use this product alone on a makeup free face. I would absolutely recommend this product to people who have dry to very dry skin like myself.
Julia R.
I love a good cleansing oil, for the simple fact that I don't have very oily skin and I find that certain cleansing products can really strip my oils and leave me feeling dry when my skin is never naturally dry. This cleansing oil is a little pricey, but it's without a doubt the best one I've tried, as evidenced by the fact that I've repurchased it three times already and am on my way to number four!
Nebal A.
Munster
Using this product helped my skin look hydrated and left it glowing and and dry because of skin is oily and this product is amazing and leaves my skin freshly look
Ellie B.
I really love this for taking off makeup. I bought it as a cleanser for washing my face because of my extremely dry skin but i found i had to wash my face again because it left a film on my skin, its also really expensive for an oil cleanser
Calisia B.
Temecula, CA
It's a nice cleansing oil and it works good especially for someone like me with acne, I love the smell and how it leave your face feeling soft and good
Mattie M.
I like to use this before i take my makeup off because it breaks up all of the makeup on my face and helps removing my makeup much easier. it hydrates my face in the winter as well. such a great product that smells amazing. i couldn't ask for a better oil.
Kayliegh M.
I naturally have an oily face and need heavy duty products to take care of it . I also work out in the sun so it makes my oily face work overtime creating more of an acne problem for me . I always use Murad to clean my face after the end of work and it always leaves my face soft and clean .
jared e.
Carson, CA
Such an impeccable product that deeply cleanses your skin. Which is gentle for just about everday use. Breaks down any impurities without strping your skin of the essential moisture or leaving it overly dry. Certaintly would recommend for those why dry skin.
Lavina S.
Wrightstown, WI
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BOMB> IM USING IT EVERYTIME I WILL REMOVE MY MAKE UP SPECIALLY EYE MAKE UP AND MASCARA> IM ALSO USING THIS TO REMOVE MY MATTE OR HARD TO REMOVE LIPSTICK> IT IS REALLY GOOD
Heather B.
El Paso, TX
I love to use this after I take off my makeup to make sure there is nothing left behind. It works amazing cause it doesn't dry out the skin. I have normal to dry skin. Some of them make my skin very dry, this one doesn't.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?