Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face
  • "Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas." in 16 reviews
Leigh-ann B.
Asheville, NC
I love this product for taking off makeup. I have oily skin and it doesn't over dry my skin and also helps control my acne.
Autumn S.
Fresno, CA
Best ever lover the way my skin glows after it hard to find something that really work but this cleansing wash is the best
Lucia T.
Houston, Tx
I use this to take off my makeup. And i love it. This does not dry my skin. It gives it a glow even after washing it off.
Melissa M.
Fontana, CA
Removes all makeup build up from a long day! Definitely met the expectations I was waiting for! Felt gentle to the face.
Jessica G.
San Jose, CA
Didn't like how it would make my face feel but it smelled weird and was not pleased by this product has a lot to be fixed
Elaine S.
South Gate, CA
Not sure what it's suppose to do for my skin but I saw no difference, but the smell is nice and it feels very lightweight
Shelby M.
Parsons, KS
I love this product! It really refreshes my face after every use. It's gentle on the skin and definitely worth the price.
Kacie R.
Doylestown, PA
I have super dry skin, and I was worried this oil would make me oily and break me out but it was hydrating and super nice
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
I really liked this. I am going to buy the full size soon. I only had a sample before. I feel like it's worth the money .
Rita R.
i felt like this would leave my face super soft but i started to breakout i think it was too much moisture in my t zone
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?