Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Brooke K.
Colorado Springs, CO
This stuff makes your face so oily clean you won't believe me brush. Its is like an oil spill slick on yo face but soapy fresh. Bruuuuuv
Elsa G.
Murad has great skin lroducts, i have the whole line. I recommend this one specially as it works great for mixed skin!
Brianna Z.
Eh this is and OKAY cleansing oil for your face IF you have dry skin. I am more pro e for oily skin and seem to find that it causes more oil on my skin and therefore breakouts.
Amanda E.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product cleanses very well without leaving your skin overly dry or extra oily. It is just a simple cleansing oil and it does the job.
MISS Tee H.
Atlanta, GA
The cleansing oil makes my face feels less oily and my skin feels tighter on my face as well as the glow I feel it gives me.
Amanda M.
Tomball, TX
I really enjoyed this oil. I used it to take off my waterproof mascara/ eyeliner and then buff my face. The oils really moisturize the skin preparing it for moisturizer!
Erin A.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a holy grail status product! Takes makeup off so fast including eye makeup. Doesn't leave your eyes feeling blurry either like some oils do if you get them on your eyes. Skin feels really good after, not dry or tight.
Janelle D.
Atlanta, GA
My skin had a weird reaction to it. Seems like a quality product, my skin may just be sensitive.
Amanda P.
Aberdeen, SD
I love cleansing face oils! This one doesn't break me out and leaves my skin soft and smooth.
Mariah P.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best cleansing oil... works well to get all the dirt and debris off of my face, ive purchsed this quite a few times
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?