Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Carla B.
Great product really enjoy most of Murads products. I do not enjoy the price of their items-it is a lot of money for a face cleanser
Angie E.
Franklin Park, IL
Wasn't worth the price in my opinion. Didn't really feel like it took off all my makeup. Felt greasy afterward, wouldn't recommend.
LeAndra M.
Thomasville, NC
Nice and fresh feel to the face. Feels very clean after using and the smell isn't too overbearing... would recommend this product!
I did. not like this product. the oil caused me to break out, clogged my pores, and looked way to shiny...even after washing it off
Olivia P.
Randolph, ME
I use this to remove makeup and I love it ! Leaves my skin feeling amazing , I ordered mine online and will probably re purchase
Jessica F.
Strongsville, OH
This was a sample that had came from Sephora. I was not impressed much. The only thing it did was make my skin feel very soft!
Jeannie L.
Burkburnett, TX
I haven't really noticed a big difference since I have been using this. I have tried cheaper brands that are not as expensive.
Chan G.
Tyler, TX
I love using oil cleansers to wash my face and makeup off! I even gave oily skin and I still think this keeps my skin balanced
Veronica B.
Escondido, CA
Not a big fan of this cleansing oil. My skin is very sensitive and I felt that it really did not get in there and do it's job.
Kimmy L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
A very nice cleansing oil. It's quite thick but still rubs in well on a dry face. Doesn't cloud the eyes which is always nice.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?