Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face
  • "Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas." in 16 reviews
deandra h.
i love how it makes my face feel when im done using it . i enjoy it alot it makes my face feel fresh and clean and none greasy or oily.
Zarah C.
Grovetown, GA
Makes my face feel like I'm completely refreshed and awake. Smells light to me not much of s scent but I like how it makes my face feel
Kaobe S.
Reading, PA
Makes your face very soft and hydrated. I don't mind the smell either. Helps keep my face clear. Use it every day for perfect results!
Olivia P.
Vancouver, WA
Murad is quality name, a little pricey but worth it for how good it renews skin. Leaves face feeling clean and fresh to start new day.
Himani K.
Its a win win for all skin types but marketed towards dry skin which need more care, moisture.. Removes irritants, make up effectively
Jorlady N.
This is one the brand that I like it but sometimes it makes my skin very dry and I had to stop using it and then try something else.
Alison A.
Charlotte, NC
I love all of the mural products, but especially the cleansing oil. leaves behind no oily or greasy residue and makes your skin dewy
Carla B.
Great product really enjoy most of Murads products. I do not enjoy the price of their items-it is a lot of money for a face cleanser
Kayla M.
Waterford, CA
Loved how soft it made my skin. I usually have an oiler skin type toward certain products but this one worked great for my skin type
Angie E.
Franklin Park, IL
Wasn't worth the price in my opinion. Didn't really feel like it took off all my makeup. Felt greasy afterward, wouldn't recommend.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?