Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Taylor C.
Nice but I've had better, my favorite products are by Clinique! But it's hard to say because everyone has different oils etc on their face
Taylor O.
I'd recommend this product for anyone with all skin types. I've used this product for many years and always have it in my bathroom cabinet
Kemoeshae C.
This works great for taking off the surface makeup on my face or even if I'm not wearing makeup I still use this. Great for sensitive skin
Amanda E.
Springfield, MO
This product cleanses very well without leaving your skin overly dry or extra oily. It is just a simple cleansing oil and it does the job.
Brooke K.
Colorado Springs, CO
This stuff makes your face so oily clean you won't believe me brush. Its is like an oil spill slick on yo face but soapy fresh. Bruuuuuv
Vanessa  O.
Aaaaaaamazing there no other words for this.. It's just amazing... It doesn't leave my face super oily but my face seems very moisturized
Angelica M.
Really good at doing its job, helps take off all the make up. Doesn't irritate the skin at all and helps take off matte liquid lipsticks.
Destini C.
I do like this cleansing oil to remove makeup. It does moisturize your skin while cleansing the skin. I don't know if i would repurchase.
Colleen B.
Elmira, NY
Perfect for sensitive skin. Didn't enjoy the smell. But I did like the product. The bottles are nice and sturdy and look good on display.
Jacqueline H.
Oswego
Made my skin greasy, I'm already oily so this did not help. Would not recommend his for oily or even mixed skin textures that have acne
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?