Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
nikki k.
Arcadia
It is a good product to remove makeup and cleansing. A down side is that it leaves an oily residue even after washing. Sometimes causes break outs
sonia l.
San Diego, CA
ever since I started using this product my skin looks and feel a lot more healthy and smooth, it is a little pricey but totally worth every penny.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
This is a super awesome facial cleansing oil. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good make up remover. It is kind of expensive though.
Danielle M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love how it takes the makeup off , leaves my skin smooth and I get a better cleanse. I think that oil should be a staple in everyone's routine
Margarita L.
Lansing, MI
This is a great product. I like to use it to take off my make up and it doesn't break my skin out and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean.
Esmeralda S.
Harbor City, CA
I love this oil it really cleans my face and removes all my makeup. I will repurchase it again. I. Recommend it to anyone that wears makeup.
Elizabeth J.
Riverbank, CA
Love to use this to remove my makeup after a long day. Really does the job to easily remove all my makeup without irritating my face or eyes
Caitlin A.
Wexford, PA
This product was okay... it was very expensive and you didn't get that much product in the bottle. I do like how it feels on my face though.
Kemoeshae C.
This works great for taking off the surface makeup on my face or even if I'm not wearing makeup I still use this. Great for sensitive skin
Amanda E.
Springfield, MO
This product cleanses very well without leaving your skin overly dry or extra oily. It is just a simple cleansing oil and it does the job.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?