Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Natalie D.
San Bernardino, CA
Not my favorite product from them but it does do most of what it says. It oil has a bit of a scent to it that I don't really enjoy which is really the reason I'm not raving about it.
Caitlyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleansing oils are amazing... if you don't have oily skin. They go on soft and are easily absorbed into the skin but once wet turns into a nice and lathery foam. The Murad Cleansing Oil is gentle on the skin and has very nice, simple, and clean packaging.
Airy B.
I love Murad and all of its products. This is something I have always kept in my cabinet. It makes my face feel super clean and I enjoy this product very much.
Kasey H.
My faces feels amazing after using this! forget harsh soaps- oil all the way!! I have oily skin so I was a bit scared but this hydrates and doesn't leave my skin oily.
Toni J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleansing oils are my jam right now. There so easy to use and gentle on the skin. There better to use than makeup wipes because those can tug at the skin although I still use them time to time. This worked great.
Heather D.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helped clean my face of all the dirt and grime and left it super soft
Cynthia V.
Atwater, CA
I like the way my skin feels after I rinse off the serum, it met my expectations, my mom bought it for me online on murad.com , the packaging was plain didn't have much detail. And yes they can improve their products
Meg B.
Love love love this product!! Love the way it makes my skin feel. Very good value for the money.
Mikayla A.
Leaves my skin so soft especially since I do have more dry skin it helps for moisturizing my face and make it feel revitalized
Leslie M.
You can really feel how clean and smooth your skin is when you use this! I love to wash my face to remove make up and then use this to really deep clean! It's gross but almost amazing to see how much of your face it can really deep clean
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?