Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Amorette H.
Cordova, TN
This cleansing oil tends to be a little oily. But it does get the makeup off even the waterproof makeup.
Gina S.
Paragould, AR
This product is new to me but I have enjoyed using it. It is very moisturizing. Will definitely keep using.
Courtney W.
Avilla, IN
Cleansing oil is sooooo important in my skincare routine. I've tried a lot of cleansing oils, but this one is hard to beat. I've tried anywhere from high end to drug store but this one is one the best. The only complaint is that it leaves a little oily residue if you're not washing your face after makeup removal
Lita G.
Deville, LA
I have been swearing my Murad for a long time! I love all of their products and swear by them. I would recommend to anyone if you see Murad in a store to buy it!
Carlee R.
Mascot, TN
I've been using this product for a few years now and it is my go to product. I find t gentle for my skin type and I use it nightly. I bought it offline from their website. This product makes my skin noticeable clearer and I have recommended it to all my friends and family!
Tina L.
Worthville, KY
Leaves face very clean and hydrated! I'd like to try some different products of this brand.
Lindsey A.
Really interesting concept. I was drawn to this because I've become such a believer in oils for skin maintenance. I've only used it for a short time, but it interacts well with my fair skin.
Casandra G.
This is one of the most amazing facial cleansing oils! It literally melts makeup off of your face! I use this after using a makeup wipe and it works like a charm!! Couldn't be happier! Definitely my holy grail!
Natalie D.
San Bernardino, CA
Not my favorite product from them but it does do most of what it says. It oil has a bit of a scent to it that I don't really enjoy which is really the reason I'm not raving about it.
Caitlyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cleansing oils are amazing... if you don't have oily skin. They go on soft and are easily absorbed into the skin but once wet turns into a nice and lathery foam. The Murad Cleansing Oil is gentle on the skin and has very nice, simple, and clean packaging.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?