Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face
  • "Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas." in 16 reviews
chanel c.
This is one of my go to oil cleansers! honestly it cleans up all the makeup on my face and leaves my face feeling super nice and soft! its really good for dry skin because it doesn't irritate the skin or anything.
Lola B.
Edwardsville, IL
I was sold this product as a healthful, non-stripping alternative to cleansing & makeup removal. It clogged my pores and made me break out profusely. I love Murad products, but this cleansing oil is not for me.
Daisy S.
I use this every time i use a lot of makeup. Of course during special occasions usually for weddings or for birthdays. I know that with using this product it help prevent acne and help my face clear up !
Courtney M.
Lexington, KY
At first I was hesitant to use any sort of oil on my face, however after a short time I became hooked on this cleansing oil! I purchased it originally upon recommendation from my esthetician from a Massage Envy clinic, as their facials all use Murad products. This product does a great job of removing makeup, even the difficult waterproof brands and false eyelash glue. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or clog your pores at all. The only reason I give this product 4 stars as opposed to 5 is because I often feel the need to do a light face cleanse after using the oil (it has a slight scent I'm not fond of), not too problematic as I use it to remove makeup and then wash the rest of my face off after!
Maria H.
I love murad renewing cleansing oil it melts off all of my makeup very easily and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It's the perfect winter cleanser because you never feel stripped or dry!
Kianna M.
This is one of the best oils I've tried in a while. It definitely meets my expectations of a oil. It's very effective it would be perfect for non oily skin it's ok for oily skin also. I do recommend this to others I loved it.
Nichelle H.
San Antonio, TX
A very good cleansing oil helps take off make up Easley we're leaving my face moisturizers and squeaky clean I got mine so so for was expensive but worth the price I would buy again and recommend it to a friend
annette h.
Gainesville, FL
Have very fair skin, and I inherited really dark puffy circles under my eyes from my lovely and wonderful mother. I've tried a lot of eye creams, and most of them have been in the same price range as the Murad Resurgence. Some work better than others for me, but this one is far and away the best. I've been using it for about two weeks now, and I already notice that the skin around my eyes is much lighter and firmer.

I think it all depends on what you want to get out of your eye cream. For me, I want to manage those dark circles (seriously, left untreated, these babies make me look like I lost a bar fight, hard). I have little "laugh lines" around my eyes, but those don't bother me, and they aren't what I'm trying to treat, so I can't really speak to this product's effectiveness in that regard. If dark circles are a cross you have to bear, this is 100% the eye cream for you.
Catadhe M.
Richmond, CA
I have sensitive skin and I find this product has not irritated my skin. I will continue to use and will try more Murad products as I have heard great things about Murad.
Adrienne T.
Weaverville, NC
Gentle, great cleanse. I had to give this a three for two reasons, too oily for my skin and caused a breakout. Also leaked through the lid and ruined my cosmetic bag.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?