Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Brianna F.
Davenport, FL
A great cleaning oil for the skin. Great for dry and oily types as it keeps skin hydrated yet oil breaks down oil. Stays oily but it's a precleanse so make sure you clean with your favorite face wash after. Did a great job removing my eye makeup and it didn't burn if I opened my eyes.
Skylett V.
Really nice to ease any dryness on the skin and restore suppleness. Works as a makeup remover and has grape seed in it to help the skin from damaging any free radicals. Has a little bit of an oily feeling but nothing major that will make you feel like a grease ball.
Mindy R.
Liverpool, NY
Does what it says it will do. I like using it as a step one for a double cleanse. Because it's oil based, it does a great job at removing all of the makeup off my face, even They're Real mascar which is a b to take off.
Irelis S.
I gave it 3 stars because personally I don't like oil cleansers just because my skin tends to be more on the oily side and I don't like the way I feel like I'm just adding a layer. In reality oil cleansers are the best cleansers for oily skin although that seems ironic. It worked really well and was a good product, I'm just not a fan of the oily feeling.
chanel c.
This is one of my go to oil cleansers! honestly it cleans up all the makeup on my face and leaves my face feeling super nice and soft! its really good for dry skin because it doesn't irritate the skin or anything.
Lola B.
Edwardsville, IL
I was sold this product as a healthful, non-stripping alternative to cleansing & makeup removal. It clogged my pores and made me break out profusely. I love Murad products, but this cleansing oil is not for me.
Daisy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every time i use a lot of makeup. Of course during special occasions usually for weddings or for birthdays. I know that with using this product it help prevent acne and help my face clear up !
Maria H.
I love murad renewing cleansing oil it melts off all of my makeup very easily and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. It's the perfect winter cleanser because you never feel stripped or dry!
Kianna M.
This is one of the best oils I've tried in a while. It definitely meets my expectations of a oil. It's very effective it would be perfect for non oily skin it's ok for oily skin also. I do recommend this to others I loved it.
Nichelle H.
San Antonio, TX
A very good cleansing oil helps take off make up Easley we're leaving my face moisturizers and squeaky clean I got mine so so for was expensive but worth the price I would buy again and recommend it to a friend
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?