Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
olivia L.
Columbus, IN
This facial clensing oil made my skin so soft and clean! Even other people commented on how much better my face looked! It boosted my confidence, and will be buying this again.
Melissa J.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels great for face! Not greasy. Doesn't make my dry skin "shine". A little pricey, but great product.
Jeannie L.
Burkburnett, TX
I haven't really noticed a big difference since I have been using this. I have tried cheaper brands that are not as expensive.
Veronica B.
Escondido, CA
Not a big fan of this cleansing oil. My skin is very sensitive and I felt that it really did not get in there and do it's job.
KC L.
La Habra, CA
Awesome product! Used for about a month and it kept my skin clean and hydrated! Best in summer months
Lorena C.
Its great for the skin the face feels great . It cleans and leaves your face looking and feeling awesome.
Jennifer V.
Newark, NJ
The product is fine and the smell is ok, but could be better....not for everyone, especially if your face is oily.
Shy W.
Hampton, GA
I was born with terrible acne. So most products don't do anything but dry out my face and make it scab up and leave a mark. But this product really
Softened my face leaving it with a refreshing and hydrated feeling.
Ashley G.
Joliet, IL
I feel like this product is great after washing you face at night the next morning it's so soft and fresh
Bridgette B.
Palmdale, CA
I have dry skin, but I did not like how the cleansing oil left my skin feeling. It was disappointing on my skin type, and left me feeling greasy. I will not try it again. It seemed gentle, but I did not use it for very long. I would not recommend unless my friends do not mind an oily feel.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?