Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug s...1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a...1 Answers
Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face
  • "Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas." in 16 reviews
Riley M.
Lombard
I loved how it made my face look clean. It looked cleansed. It didn't make my face look super oily. I noticed big changes in a short amount of time. I definitely recommend this product for everyone
Jessica G.
Helps over all smooth ness of my skin and helps to remove everything but definitely needs to use a moisturizer after using this product
Dare M.
Merced, CA
I love using this before I shower or before I wash my face! It does an amazing job at removing my makeup. And I love that it doesn't break me out or whatsoever.
Julianna Rose P.
Manhattan
I like this. A lot. Leaves my skin smooth and clean. its easy to use.
When you see my face hope it gives you hell, lol jk it's clean and bright thanks to this.
Tye M.
Lewisville
It was good, I couldn't really get with the oils though. Maybe because I already have oil yet skin. Should have chosen a product more suitable for my skin type
Airy B.
I love Murad and all of its products. This is something I have always kept in my cabinet. It makes my face feel super clean and I enjoy this product very much.
Te C.
Arlington, TX
I use this at the end of the week after whatever cleanser I've used Mon-Fri and I have to say it works very well in not saturating my face and feeling smooth.
Alexa A.
Pasco, WA
Removes excess makeup that you're makeup wipe wouldn't take off but if you're looking for something more affordable I wouldn't recommend this one necessarily
Katie W.
Lincoln, NE
This product had average results for me. It was easy to apply and smelled nice but compared to some other toners I would prefer over this one for the price.
angelo g.
I love this cleansing oil. It truly feels refreshing! It also gave me a nice glow after using. I don't like heavy products and it went on smooth and light.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?