Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Liz P.
West Hartford, CT
I really like this face oil. I takes off all the extra dirt that a make up wipe leaves behind. Sometimes I feel like it can leave my skin oily so I prefer to use in the winter months
Natalie D.
San Bernardino, CA
Not my favorite product from them but it does do most of what it says. It oil has a bit of a scent to it that I don't really enjoy which is really the reason I'm not raving about it.
Brianna Z.
Eh this is and OKAY cleansing oil for your face IF you have dry skin. I am more pro e for oily skin and seem to find that it causes more oil on my skin and therefore breakouts.
Tatyana F.
Anchorage, AK
Omg. I love this stuff. At first I was kind of hesitant to try the product but then I did do some research and found some good reviews so I decided to try it and it worked well.
Sarah H.
Charleston, SC
This is wonderful I love it on my eyes not to thick and leaves my skin so soft with no residue left behind. This is definitely my go to cleansing oil to keep my face glowing
I don't know how I ever washed my face before. I feel like I have been able to remove years of makeup residue and now have clean skin. I'm never going back to foaming cleansers.
Katie J.
Clarks Summit, PA
This is amazing product for someone with sensitive skin. Its not easy to find good products, and you cant go wrong with Murad. This cleanser is mild, yet extremely effective.
Pia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The products is good but oils aren't for my face it cleansed me good without drying me out but the oil makes me feel like there's something over my face like I'm sweaty
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
I absolutely love this product. It was my first time purchasing this product, and it exceeded my expectations. It left my face feeling clean and clear after a day of wearing makeup.
Riley M.
Lombard
I loved how it made my face look clean. It looked cleansed. It didn't make my face look super oily. I noticed big changes in a short amount of time. I definitely recommend this product for everyone
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?