Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Adriana C.
Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas.
samantha c.
This oil serum is so great, especially for those who wear make up. I got this product online really inexpensive, at first i didn't think it was going to give me a satisfaction feeling but at the end its totally worth it. No doubt its a great product.
Zarah C.
Grovetown, GA
Makes my face feel like I'm completely refreshed and awake. Smells light to me not much of s scent but I like how it makes my face feel
kayla V.
Victoria, TX
This product helps remove any makeup or residue on the face and also moisturizes the skin. It's amazing
Jaleesa R.
La Habra , CA
Good product! does kind of leave an oily feeling after using it tho but makes your face feel oh so clean!!
Jeannie L.
Burkburnett, TX
I haven't really noticed a big difference since I have been using this. I have tried cheaper brands that are not as expensive.
KC L.
La Habra, CA
Awesome product! Used for about a month and it kept my skin clean and hydrated! Best in summer months
Erin K.
Friendswood, TX
My go to for cleansing my face while it also moisturises it! Makes my face feel clean and perfect!
Jennifer V.
Newark, NJ
The product is fine and the smell is ok, but could be better....not for everyone, especially if your face is oily.
Bridgette B.
Palmdale, CA
I have dry skin, but I did not like how the cleansing oil left my skin feeling. It was disappointing on my skin type, and left me feeling greasy. I will not try it again. It seemed gentle, but I did not use it for very long. I would not recommend unless my friends do not mind an oily feel.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?