Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face
  • "Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas." in 16 reviews
Charlotte P.
Vail, AZ
Mira's cleansing oil makes my usually dry face feel moist and soft. It doesn't make my fave really greasy like other oils. I put it in right be fore I do my make up and it doesn't make my face look dry and flaky like usual.
Anahi S.
Indianapolis, IN
Right before bed i use this on a cotton pad to remove all my makeup and to clean my face before washing it then after i apply it all over my face again with a very light hand so it will keep my face hydrated at night.
Nebal A.
Munster
Using this product helped my skin look hydrated and left it glowing and and dry because of skin is oily and this product is amazing and leaves my skin freshly look
Chloe C.
Charleston, WV
This cleansing oil makes my skin feel so good! I purchased this item at target because I had lost my other clench and it turned out I loved this one so much more! I will for sure buy this wonderful product again!
Shy W.
Hampton, GA
I was born with terrible acne. So most products don't do anything but dry out my face and make it scab up and leave a mark. But this product really
Softened my face leaving it with a refreshing and hydrated feeling.
Lita G.
Deville, LA
I have been swearing my Murad for a long time! I love all of their products and swear by them. I would recommend to anyone if you see Murad in a store to buy it!
Ankita S.
This oil is perfect for dry skin. If you feel little dryness on ur skin i recommend u to use this as this would moisturize ur skin and give it a good look. It is effective on my skin and would recommend it
Jade C.
Charlotte, NC
This product really make your face shine this was very effective on my face for zit and black head removing I got it at cvs for a good price it did make my expectations and there is no room for improvement
Shawanda W.
Sylacauga, AL
I liked the feeling it gave my skin after I cleansed. It made my skin feel smooth and moisturized. I received it as a sample in my ipsy monthly subscription. It is a product that I would buy and recommend.
olivia L.
Columbus, IN
This facial clensing oil made my skin so soft and clean! Even other people commented on how much better my face looked! It boosted my confidence, and will be buying this again.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?