Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Shannon D.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you would have told me that I would end up cleansing my oily prone skin with a cleansing oil, I would have said you are crazy! But it works and it has done wonders for my oily skin. The smell is great and it isn't harsh on my sensitive skin. It has actually helped my skin from being as oily. It doesn't leave a greasy or sticky feel at all. My skin has behaving much better since I started using this!
Shy W.
Hampton, GA
I was born with terrible acne. So most products don't do anything but dry out my face and make it scab up and leave a mark. But this product really
Softened my face leaving it with a refreshing and hydrated feeling.
Miriah P.
New Holstein, WI
Really gentle and nice for dry skin. Feel renewed after using. I would not use this if your are oily although it could be used to remove makeup and followed by another cleanser
Samantha H.
I absolutely love this cleansing oil!! It is light and doesn't feel heavy or even there. This oil soaks into my skin easily and doesn't leave an icky residue, and leaves my face feeling clean and revitalized. Overall I love this cleansing oil and I would definitely recommend it to all of my friends.
Cynthia M.
In love with this product, I apply it at night after i shower and leave it over night, the next morning I wake up with my face feeling super soft and clean
Sarai M.
This is honesty a great oil for the face I'm been using it for months and I love it definitely recommend it
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a hard time loving this product. It just made my skin feel very weird and ultimately made me feel very uncomfortable so I had to wash my face a few times to get the weird feeling off my skin lol I'm very funny with those types of things though especially oils, if you're not I defiantly recommend trying it out yourself.
Sophia H.
I am completely in love with this product! It leaves the face feeling very soft and smooth! This product was so moisturizing and I highly recommend it! I myself would definitely buy this product again!
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always been skeptical of cleansing oils due to my combination skin and tendency to get oily in the t-zone. This one may have made me a believer. It's highly effective at removing even the most stubborn of makeup and has very little fragrance. I do find myself using a conventional cleanser after tissuing off the oil to guarantee its all removed but the oil does leave my skin feeling very hydrated. It is definitely worth the purchase and hefty price tag!
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA
Smells odd to me but it works pretty Dang well . It helped with my acne breakouts every once in a while I felt like it didn't do that much but for the most part it worked really good .
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?