Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug s...1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a...1 Answers
Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face
  • "Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas." in 16 reviews
Angela G.
I really like Murad products. I also like trying new cleansers, so I actually tried this because my roommate had it. The price is decent for the size. My skin is super sensitive, and it was not harsh on my face. I would buy it again, and my mom liked it also.
Madison H.
Nashua, IA
I love this stuff! Oh my lord! It helped clean my face so good!! I felt amazing!! This stuff didn't break my face out, which is good!! Usually my face breaks out, but this time, it didn't!! *shocker, right?!?* I would totally recommend this to anyone that would want to try! I told my friend to try it, and she also loved it!
Mattie M.
I like to use this before i take my makeup off because it breaks up all of the makeup on my face and helps removing my makeup much easier. it hydrates my face in the winter as well. such a great product that smells amazing. i couldn't ask for a better oil.
Whitney M.
Gulfport, MS
I absolutely love this renewing cleansing oil for mice I recently had a facial done at my local Massage Envy comma and I purchase these products right after and it has worked wonders I really would love some more oh my goodness but it is very expensive.
Megan F.
Lino Lakes, MN
I really liked this serum. The only thing was that I have very sensitive skin so it tended to dry my face out more then others. I like the brand and the quality but it just didn't work the best with my skin type. I like having an oil for a cleanser though.
TASHA K.
Carlisle, PA
I have very oily skin, and I use this cleansing as part of my morning routine, I just purchase this product, and I'm loving it. I thought the packaging was very elegant. I think with any product you get what you pay for so, I would happily buy again
samantha c.
This oil serum is so great, especially for those who wear make up. I got this product online really inexpensive, at first i didn't think it was going to give me a satisfaction feeling but at the end its totally worth it. No doubt its a great product.
Janet R.
Stumbled upon this item while shopping in the drugstore and I must admit I love it. Some products leave make up still on my face after I cleanse but this product removes everything.
Cynthia H.
Roswell, GA
I wanted to try something new as a cleanser. I've been switching constantly since I can't ever seem to find the perfect cleanser. I finally found Murad's cleansing oil. It's affordable, easy to find in beauty stores and would definitely buy again!
Phoebe S.
This product isn't a bad product by any means, but I just didn't see a difference between this and other cheaper cleansing oils. I am huge fan of some of clinique's cleansing oils as well as some available at the drugstore. would not repurchase.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?