Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Aatika W.
Sacramento, CA
I have used this product before for my acne. It works pretty well. I have only purchased it once and I still have some (it was a more recent purchase). It is very nice and you get a bunch of product. I think I would buy it again. It really helped with the acne.
Kasey H.
My faces feels amazing after using this! forget harsh soaps- oil all the way!! I have oily skin so I was a bit scared but this hydrates and doesn't leave my skin oily.
Ariana J.
Fort Smith, AR
Perfect! It's my absolute favorite way to get my makeup off after a really long day. I've used so many oil cleansers and nothing compares to this. The rest dry me out for no reason---not this.
Angela G.
I really like Murad products. I also like trying new cleansers, so I actually tried this because my roommate had it. The price is decent for the size. My skin is super sensitive, and it was not harsh on my face. I would buy it again, and my mom liked it also.
Jeanette V.
Kissimmee, FL
Murad Renewing Cleaning Oil is great! I love how it makes your face soft and supple after use. When cleansing, you will realize how much dirt you have missed in the past with traditional cleansers.
This product is a definate must have to have great clear skin!
Megan F.
Lino Lakes, MN
I really liked this serum. The only thing was that I have very sensitive skin so it tended to dry my face out more then others. I like the brand and the quality but it just didn't work the best with my skin type. I like having an oil for a cleanser though.
Madison H.
Nashua, IA
I love this stuff! Oh my lord! It helped clean my face so good!! I felt amazing!! This stuff didn't break my face out, which is good!! Usually my face breaks out, but this time, it didn't!! *shocker, right?!?* I would totally recommend this to anyone that would want to try! I told my friend to try it, and she also loved it!
Mattie M.
I like to use this before i take my makeup off because it breaks up all of the makeup on my face and helps removing my makeup much easier. it hydrates my face in the winter as well. such a great product that smells amazing. i couldn't ask for a better oil.
Whitney M.
Gulfport, MS
I absolutely love this renewing cleansing oil for mice I recently had a facial done at my local Massage Envy comma and I purchase these products right after and it has worked wonders I really would love some more oh my goodness but it is very expensive.
samantha c.
This oil serum is so great, especially for those who wear make up. I got this product online really inexpensive, at first i didn't think it was going to give me a satisfaction feeling but at the end its totally worth it. No doubt its a great product.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?