Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Paula F.
Glassboro, NJ
I loved how this felt on my skin but I didn't see much of an improvement on my actual pimples. It made my skin feel great for the night though, just not really helping my acne for the future
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA
Smells odd to me but it works pretty Dang well . It helped with my acne breakouts every once in a while I felt like it didn't do that much but for the most part it worked really good .
Arianna M.
Ontario, CA
I have been using this product for over a year now and it cleans and hydrates my skin perfectly I have very dry skin so it also helps for That . I would highly recommend this product !
Liz P.
West Hartford, CT
I really like this face oil. I takes off all the extra dirt that a make up wipe leaves behind. Sometimes I feel like it can leave my skin oily so I prefer to use in the winter months
I had such dry skin until I used Murad renewing cleansing oil for face the oils are nice and relaxing and very good but burns just a little maybe cause I have sensitive skin but yeah
Natalie D.
San Bernardino, CA
Not my favorite product from them but it does do most of what it says. It oil has a bit of a scent to it that I don't really enjoy which is really the reason I'm not raving about it.
Brianna Z.
Eh this is and OKAY cleansing oil for your face IF you have dry skin. I am more pro e for oily skin and seem to find that it causes more oil on my skin and therefore breakouts.
Tatyana F.
Anchorage, AK
Omg. I love this stuff. At first I was kind of hesitant to try the product but then I did do some research and found some good reviews so I decided to try it and it worked well.
Katie J.
Clarks Summit, PA
This is amazing product for someone with sensitive skin. Its not easy to find good products, and you cant go wrong with Murad. This cleanser is mild, yet extremely effective.
Sarah H.
Charleston, SC
This is wonderful I love it on my eyes not to thick and leaves my skin so soft with no residue left behind. This is definitely my go to cleansing oil to keep my face glowing
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?