Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug s...1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a...1 Answers
Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face
  • "Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas." in 16 reviews
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg, CA
I just got into cleansing oils for my face and they're great . A lot better than makeup wipes . I really liked this product because of how it left my face . The packaging is really cute and simple .
Raeesah J.
Orlando, FL
I use this product everyday to take off my makeup because it gets the makeup to break down. After I wash my face; I add this to my day time routine. It's works very well.
Jillian T.
Not too oily for my combo skin, doesn't block pores at night, very soothing and reparing. Very thick, so a little goes a long way. Sometimes I feel like I don't even need a moisturizer afterwards!
LeAnn R.
Monroe, NC
Great product, removed most of my makeup still had to wash my face with cleanser though, when I wore a fuller coverage foundation, great for removing eye makeup and lip makeup without doing out my lips which is great. Not harsh.
Morgan J.
This was very drying to my skin which eventually led to worsening breakouts and my skin constantly felt tight and uncomfortable. My skin is extremely dry and not greasy at all. This might work better if your skin is very oily.
Ariana J.
Fort Smith, AR
Perfect! It's my absolute favorite way to get my makeup off after a really long day. I've used so many oil cleansers and nothing compares to this. The rest dry me out for no reason---not this.
ana m.
Goldsmith, TX
was skeptical at first on trying this because it is an oil and I have really oily skin & I thought It would leave my face EXTRA oily but it turns out not only does it do its job but it doesn't leave my face oily at all as I thought it would, really great product.
Aatika W.
Sacramento, CA
I have used this product before for my acne. It works pretty well. I have only purchased it once and I still have some (it was a more recent purchase). It is very nice and you get a bunch of product. I think I would buy it again. It really helped with the acne.
Kasey H.
My faces feels amazing after using this! forget harsh soaps- oil all the way!! I have oily skin so I was a bit scared but this hydrates and doesn't leave my skin oily.
Angela G.
I really like Murad products. I also like trying new cleansers, so I actually tried this because my roommate had it. The price is decent for the size. My skin is super sensitive, and it was not harsh on my face. I would buy it again, and my mom liked it also.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?