Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Holly W.
Lenore, ID
I love this product. It removes all my makeup even waterproof. I start by rubbing it on my dry face and slowly adding water it starts to get creamy and than I just wash it all away. It leaves my face feeling hydrated but not greasy.
Kellie V.
Powell, OH
I got a full size sample of this product and was worried about using oil on my skin because it normally breaks out. To my surprise my face actually cleared up, felt moisturizer, and not oily. This product worked wonderful. I will definitely be purchasing for future use.
Moonie M.
This product works wonders for people who have oily skin. Both this product combined with the Murad Oil Mattifier help decrease the appearance of oil on your skin throughout the day. Very useful and very happy to find this product!
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg, CA
I just got into cleansing oils for my face and they're great . A lot better than makeup wipes . I really liked this product because of how it left my face . The packaging is really cute and simple .
Carlee R.
Mascot, TN
I've been using this product for a few years now and it is my go to product. I find t gentle for my skin type and I use it nightly. I bought it offline from their website. This product makes my skin noticeable clearer and I have recommended it to all my friends and family!
Jillian T.
Not too oily for my combo skin, doesn't block pores at night, very soothing and reparing. Very thick, so a little goes a long way. Sometimes I feel like I don't even need a moisturizer afterwards!
Morgan J.
This was very drying to my skin which eventually led to worsening breakouts and my skin constantly felt tight and uncomfortable. My skin is extremely dry and not greasy at all. This might work better if your skin is very oily.
LeAnn R.
Monroe, NC
Great product, removed most of my makeup still had to wash my face with cleanser though, when I wore a fuller coverage foundation, great for removing eye makeup and lip makeup without doing out my lips which is great. Not harsh.
Raeesah J.
Orlando, FL
I use this product everyday to take off my makeup because it gets the makeup to break down. After I wash my face; I add this to my day time routine. It's works very well.
Ariana J.
Fort Smith, AR
Perfect! It's my absolute favorite way to get my makeup off after a really long day. I've used so many oil cleansers and nothing compares to this. The rest dry me out for no reason---not this.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?