Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Mag L.
Jacksonville, FL
Despite my skin being acne prone and generally on the oilier side, this product actually decreased how oily my face gets by allowing it to retain its natural oils. Oil dissolves in oil, so it really helped clear out some blackheads, and leaves my face feeling smoothr, brighter, and cleaner.
Bridgette B.
Palmdale, CA
I have dry skin, but I did not like how the cleansing oil left my skin feeling. It was disappointing on my skin type, and left me feeling greasy. I will not try it again. It seemed gentle, but I did not use it for very long. I would not recommend unless my friends do not mind an oily feel.
Sheri M.
I received a sample of Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil that lasted about 5 days. I used it during the witner months and my skin was not as dry and flaky as it usually is. This product is a little pricey for my budget but I'm going to look into other oil cleansers within my price range.
Miriah P.
New Holstein, WI
Really gentle and nice for dry skin. Feel renewed after using. I would not use this if your are oily although it could be used to remove makeup and followed by another cleanser
SOLMAYRA M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Started using about a year ago and i love it!!! It helped clear up my face from the red spots i had and also all the acne. i have very dry skin so it also added moisture and it cleansed my skin beautifully.
Meredith O.
North Smithfield, RI
I enjoy this product. It's okay , not the best. This was my first time utilizing the product and I am kind of iffy about it. Murad is an expensive line, so I don't think it is worth the price. I definitely expected more from this brand. It was not as efficient as I expected.
Sophia H.
I am completely in love with this product! It leaves the face feeling very soft and smooth! This product was so moisturizing and I highly recommend it! I myself would definitely buy this product again!
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got into cleansing oils for my face and they're great . A lot better than makeup wipes . I really liked this product because of how it left my face . The packaging is really cute and simple .
Kellie V.
Powell, OH
I got a full size sample of this product and was worried about using oil on my skin because it normally breaks out. To my surprise my face actually cleared up, felt moisturizer, and not oily. This product worked wonderful. I will definitely be purchasing for future use.
Moonie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works wonders for people who have oily skin. Both this product combined with the Murad Oil Mattifier help decrease the appearance of oil on your skin throughout the day. Very useful and very happy to find this product!
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?