Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug s...1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a...1 Answers
Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face
  • "Easy to spray on and gives my dry skin an instant boost. Doesn't irritate sensitive areas." in 16 reviews
Sheri M.
I received a sample of Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil that lasted about 5 days. I used it during the witner months and my skin was not as dry and flaky as it usually is. This product is a little pricey for my budget but I'm going to look into other oil cleansers within my price range.
Brianna F.
Davenport, FL
A great cleaning oil for the skin. Great for dry and oily types as it keeps skin hydrated yet oil breaks down oil. Stays oily but it's a precleanse so make sure you clean with your favorite face wash after. Did a great job removing my eye makeup and it didn't burn if I opened my eyes.
Miriah P.
New Holstein, WI
Really gentle and nice for dry skin. Feel renewed after using. I would not use this if your are oily although it could be used to remove makeup and followed by another cleanser
SOLMAYRA M.
Started using about a year ago and i love it!!! It helped clear up my face from the red spots i had and also all the acne. i have very dry skin so it also added moisture and it cleansed my skin beautifully.
Sophia H.
I am completely in love with this product! It leaves the face feeling very soft and smooth! This product was so moisturizing and I highly recommend it! I myself would definitely buy this product again!
Meredith O.
North Smithfield, RI
I enjoy this product. It's okay , not the best. This was my first time utilizing the product and I am kind of iffy about it. Murad is an expensive line, so I don't think it is worth the price. I definitely expected more from this brand. It was not as efficient as I expected.
Carlee R.
Mascot, TN
I've been using this product for a few years now and it is my go to product. I find t gentle for my skin type and I use it nightly. I bought it offline from their website. This product makes my skin noticeable clearer and I have recommended it to all my friends and family!
Moonie M.
This product works wonders for people who have oily skin. Both this product combined with the Murad Oil Mattifier help decrease the appearance of oil on your skin throughout the day. Very useful and very happy to find this product!
Kellie V.
Powell, OH
I got a full size sample of this product and was worried about using oil on my skin because it normally breaks out. To my surprise my face actually cleared up, felt moisturizer, and not oily. This product worked wonderful. I will definitely be purchasing for future use.
Holly W.
Lenore, ID
I love this product. It removes all my makeup even waterproof. I start by rubbing it on my dry face and slowly adding water it starts to get creamy and than I just wash it all away. It leaves my face feeling hydrated but not greasy.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?