Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
victoria p.
Louisville, KY
The murad renewing cleansing oil is the best oil for your face. This product really helps remove all the dirt from previous build up makeup. This is a very light product for your face that you will enjoy. Alot of oil for you face burns your eyes but this product does not do that this is a really good product.
Falen M.
Medford, NY
I received this as a sample and one of my beauty box subscriptions and ended up loving it. I have very dry sensitive skin and this did not break me out and ended up leaving my skin smooth and clean feeling but also hydrated.
Madison M.
San Diego, CA
This cleansing oil has been the only oil I've found that really takes off all of my makeup at the end of the day. Since I started using it several months ago, I've noticed a difference in the way my skin feels after cleansing. It can leave a bit of residue after using it if I don't wash it off properly.
jared e.
Carson, CA
Such an impeccable product that deeply cleanses your skin. Which is gentle for just about everday use. Breaks down any impurities without strping your skin of the essential moisture or leaving it overly dry. Certaintly would recommend for those why dry skin.
Courtnee C.
Monroe, LA
Love this light cleanser. I don't like to use anything that cleanses harshly because I have very sensitive skin, and this seems to be the perfect fit for when my face needs a gentle cleanse. It also doesn't dry my skin!
Vincent J.
Columbus, MS
It was refreshing that was the good part but the bad part was my skin got irratated a lot so I'd have to put little and little each time but overall I love it would've rated it a 5 star if it wasn't for the skin situation
Naomi N.
The thought of a cleansing oil originally gave me pause... But after trying this I am totally surprised how much I enjoyed this! My fave felt clean and hydrated by the time I was finished!
Heather B.
El Paso, TX
I love to use this after I take off my makeup to make sure there is nothing left behind. It works amazing cause it doesn't dry out the skin. I have normal to dry skin. Some of them make my skin very dry, this one doesn't.
Cynthia V.
Atwater, CA
I like the way my skin feels after I rinse off the serum, it met my expectations, my mom bought it for me online on murad.com , the packaging was plain didn't have much detail. And yes they can improve their products
Sarah C.
Banning, CA
I love this stuff...! A friend gave it to me and I need to order more......makes my face super clean, and it feels so good. I think it is completely worth the extra money... I would like to try more of their products........ I work outside all day and it makes my face feels so good after a nice shower
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?