Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Taylor B.
Tulsa
It feels amazing on your face it spreads smoothly and the packaging it really classy and clean . It's really gentle and smooth and it went above my expectations !! Its amazing and I'd use it again , it could come in a bigger bottle love it !!!
Jennifer L.
Love this product because of how gentle of a cleanse it is. Oil cleanser is great for use alone or with my clairsonic. I have only used it once but liked the smell and would purchase it again in a heartbeat.
Leslie M.
You can really feel how clean and smooth your skin is when you use this! I love to wash my face to remove make up and then use this to really deep clean! It's gross but almost amazing to see how much of your face it can really deep clean
Kelly N.
Liberty Hill, TX
This is a great product and I have seen some great improvements with my skin. I wish it had a pump to dispense and not the screw top, it's not always easy to work with. I would buy this product again.
Cali B.
San Diego, CA
It's great to use at night time it removes stubborn makeup, it was my first time using this product and i liked it the packaging was good it wasn't anything different the product is real gentle at least to my face when I'm done with the product I would diffidently buy it again.
Steph C.
New Orleans, LA
Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil is probably just not for me. I know that the idea is oil cleans oil but I just don't feel clean after using it. I think this would be the case with any oil cleansers. I recommend if you have the chance to try a sample you do that before purchasing.
Cindy D.
This cleansing oil works well for dry, sensitive skin. It left my skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated. Because of its rather thick consistency, it is a bit hard to wash off from the face. Also, it doesn't have much of a fragrance.
Raina S.
Northbrook, IL
This oil worked great for me! It helped me feel refreshed and clean without being too harsh on the skin. It left my skin feeling moisturized and hydrates and I don't feel like it stripped my skin of any hydration when using it!
Ruby S.
I really like this oil . I have used Josie Maran cleansing oil for the past 3 years got and I got this as a sample a month ago and right away went to purchase full size. It takes off all my make up including waterproof eyeliner and mascara. Doesn't dry my face out actually opposite soft and hydrated. Love it so far!
Lindsey A.
Really interesting concept. I was drawn to this because I've become such a believer in oils for skin maintenance. I've only used it for a short time, but it interacts well with my fair skin.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?