Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Steph C.
New Orleans, LA
Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil is probably just not for me. I know that the idea is oil cleans oil but I just don't feel clean after using it. I think this would be the case with any oil cleansers. I recommend if you have the chance to try a sample you do that before purchasing.
Kelly N.
Liberty Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product and I have seen some great improvements with my skin. I wish it had a pump to dispense and not the screw top, it's not always easy to work with. I would buy this product again.
Cali B.
San Diego, CA
It's great to use at night time it removes stubborn makeup, it was my first time using this product and i liked it the packaging was good it wasn't anything different the product is real gentle at least to my face when I'm done with the product I would diffidently buy it again.
Cindy D.
This cleansing oil works well for dry, sensitive skin. It left my skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated. Because of its rather thick consistency, it is a bit hard to wash off from the face. Also, it doesn't have much of a fragrance.
Raina S.
Northbrook, IL
This oil worked great for me! It helped me feel refreshed and clean without being too harsh on the skin. It left my skin feeling moisturized and hydrates and I don't feel like it stripped my skin of any hydration when using it!
Ruby S.
I really like this oil . I have used Josie Maran cleansing oil for the past 3 years got and I got this as a sample a month ago and right away went to purchase full size. It takes off all my make up including waterproof eyeliner and mascara. Doesn't dry my face out actually opposite soft and hydrated. Love it so far!
Falen M.
Medford, NY
I received this as a sample and one of my beauty box subscriptions and ended up loving it. I have very dry sensitive skin and this did not break me out and ended up leaving my skin smooth and clean feeling but also hydrated.
Lindsey A.
Really interesting concept. I was drawn to this because I've become such a believer in oils for skin maintenance. I've only used it for a short time, but it interacts well with my fair skin.
victoria p.
Louisville, KY
The murad renewing cleansing oil is the best oil for your face. This product really helps remove all the dirt from previous build up makeup. This is a very light product for your face that you will enjoy. Alot of oil for you face burns your eyes but this product does not do that this is a really good product.
jared e.
Carson, CA
Such an impeccable product that deeply cleanses your skin. Which is gentle for just about everday use. Breaks down any impurities without strping your skin of the essential moisture or leaving it overly dry. Certaintly would recommend for those why dry skin.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?