Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh what can I say I love all there products!! From masks , creams and lotions this is so amazing. Especially the setting spray to hold your makeup in all day!! Love it and these products really do work and I say you should buy them. I love love and love ! 5 star rating to the end.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
I've heard wonders about murad and how it changed people's lives, but unfortunately I can't say that. I tried the cleansing oil and this product made me break out really bad. I stopped using it and then gave it a try 2 weeks after and it was not helping at all. I guess the ingredients are too harsh on my skin. Not only did it made me break out but after I washed my face it felt so dry.
Jenny R.
It's a good cleansing oil It took all my makeup off including my waterproof mascara . The only problem is that my skin is super oily and acne prone that it broke me out I have used other cleansing oils and this one feels a little thicker than the others. Overall good product but not suitable for my skin.
Pricile D.
Atlanta
This isn't about me but I am writing this review because I am looking foward on trying  it because I saw pretty excited result about it with my sister It came on a nice package and literally did a great job on my sister so I am definitely try to buy it somebody and I know everybody may have different result but I think this product has the potentials!
Natalie P.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am fairly new to cleansing oil, this being one of the first that I tried. I love the way this makes my skin feel after using. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy like I thought cleansing oil would. This makes my skin feel smooth and clean. Would definitely recommend!
Amanda L.
Hermitage , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product. It takes all of your makeup off, including eye makeup. It moisturizes your skin, leaving it soft. The reason I gave it 3 stars is because of the price. I usually simply use avocado oil as my cleansing oil, however I saw this and wanted to try it. I guess I was expecting more, but I think I'll stick to my natural and cheap avocado oil.
Angie L.
San Francisco, CA
This is a pricey product that I would re-purchase more often if it weren't for the fact that there are plenty of inexpensive korean products that can serve the same purpose. So, great product and worth the price if you're willing to spend that amount.
Brianna F.
Davenport, FL
A great cleaning oil for the skin. Great for dry and oily types as it keeps skin hydrated yet oil breaks down oil. Stays oily but it's a precleanse so make sure you clean with your favorite face wash after. Did a great job removing my eye makeup and it didn't burn if I opened my eyes.
Skylett V.
Really nice to ease any dryness on the skin and restore suppleness. Works as a makeup remover and has grape seed in it to help the skin from damaging any free radicals. Has a little bit of an oily feeling but nothing major that will make you feel like a grease ball.
Irelis S.
I gave it 3 stars because personally I don't like oil cleansers just because my skin tends to be more on the oily side and I don't like the way I feel like I'm just adding a layer. In reality oil cleansers are the best cleansers for oily skin although that seems ironic. It worked really well and was a good product, I'm just not a fan of the oily feeling.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?