Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil for Face uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Formula abundant in natural botanical oils, gently cleanses and renews the skin while maintaining skin's natural moisture barrier. see more...

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store? 1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pri...1 Answers
Ashley T.
Oh what can I say I love all there products!! From masks , creams and lotions this is so amazing. Especially the setting spray to hold your makeup in all day!! Love it and these products really do work and I say you should buy them. I love love and love ! 5 star rating to the end.
Jennifer J.
Saint Louis, MO
It’s good for an oil based cleansers I tend to avoid anything with oils in it because my T zone produces enough of its own but it’s light weight so I feel like it doesn’t sit on my skin
Nina B.
Columbiaville
By far the best oil cleanser ever! This is a treat for me when I can get my hands on it. I primarily use it during the winter or when I have a stubborn makeup on. It takes my makeup of and cleanse my skin on in a matter of seconds. I love this product and will always have some on hand.
Jessie H.
Kenosha, WI
my favorite brand. I started with some samples a few years ago and since then I can't give up on these products but they have such a variety that will help with all different skin issues. I even got the trial size for free and carry it with me on every trip!
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
I've heard wonders about murad and how it changed people's lives, but unfortunately I can't say that. I tried the cleansing oil and this product made me break out really bad. I stopped using it and then gave it a try 2 weeks after and it was not helping at all. I guess the ingredients are too harsh on my skin. Not only did it made me break out but after I washed my face it felt so dry.
Nana R.
Tampa
I only used this a few times as I only had a sample. I LOVE IT! This product is highly effective and works just as stated and exceeded all my expectations. It works just like the Palmer's Cleansing oil that I usually use. I recommend this highly but it's just a bit pricey.
Jenny R.
It's a good cleansing oil It took all my makeup off including my waterproof mascara . The only problem is that my skin is super oily and acne prone that it broke me out I have used other cleansing oils and this one feels a little thicker than the others. Overall good product but not suitable for my skin.
Pricile D.
Atlanta
This isn't about me but I am writing this review because I am looking foward on trying  it because I saw pretty excited result about it with my sister It came on a nice package and literally did a great job on my sister so I am definitely try to buy it somebody and I know everybody may have different result but I think this product has the potentials!
Natalie P.
Lakewood, OH
I am fairly new to cleansing oil, this being one of the first that I tried. I love the way this makes my skin feel after using. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy like I thought cleansing oil would. This makes my skin feel smooth and clean. Would definitely recommend!
Monica O.
San Diego, CA
Hands down one of the best makeup remover products I have used. It has definitely met my expectations. It is not only effective but it comes in a good size for the price. I have only bought it once and when I run out I will sure buy another bottle. Would recommend!
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?