BY MURAD

A cleansing oil rich in botanicals to gently cleanse and renew the skin while maintaining skin’s natural moisture barrier. This light, non-comedogenic cleanser gently removes impurities, irritants, and makeup to restore that youthful glow. It eases dryness and promotes suppleness, leaving the complexion smooth, hydrated, and healthy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Hallimah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
ove this cleanser. It takes off make-up exceptionally well without over drying. However, it does not do as well on waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner. I would recommend you take that off with a makeup remover specifically designed to remove waterproof makeup. Otherwise, I highly recommend this product. I am definitely buying this again. Love, love, love Murad products!
Savannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I was skeptical of using an oil to cleanse my face since I use oily skin, but it really helped to control the oil and I had less breakouts. I love that it gets my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling cleansed and so soft. Definitely recommend using this product.
Madeleine C.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was something I was really excited to try since I have a lot of other murad products. It's nice and does a good job taking off makeup but it leaves my face feeling heavy afterwards and I just want to re wash it.
Colleen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products reminded me a lot of proactive and proactive didn't really do much for my skin. It maintained the blemishes I already had and didn't allow new ones to come on. So overall I guess it was working but I need something more powerful.
Emily R.
Los Angeles
I am used to Josie Maran cleansing oil, but this is good too. Very gentle and light. Kind of pricey but you should expect that from a good brand as this one
Miranda T.
Rome, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Felt nice on the skin, didn't leave a weird residue behind. I received a sample of the product so was only able to use it twice. I might buy it again.
Bailey P.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything murad it's absolutely amazing and definitely worth the price really good for sensitive skin been using it for 2 to 3 years now.
K P.
Albany, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Murad has been a great brand for skincare. It's pricey but well worth the money. It addresses my skincare concerns and it's gentle.
Laiken P.
Bellevue, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This says its cleansing oil, but even if i only use it to take my eye makeup off, it breaks me out! even right around my eyes
Brianna m.
Salt Lake City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin and this was just too much for my skin type. I definitely would suggest something lighter if you have oily skin.