Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil uploaded by Tiffany J.Murad Renewing Cleansing Oil uploaded by Shannon D.

BY MURAD

Boasting a non-comedogenic formula which makes it easy to remove make-up, impurities and irritants, the Renewing Cleansing Oil (180ml) from Murad works to soften and smooth skin and leave it feeling cleansed and hydrated. Containing a nourishing blend of jojoba and licorice which work together to improve dry, cracked skin, this cleansing oil is also blended with sweet almond oil which helps to balance skin's moisture level.

How to Use:

• Dispense a liberal amount into lightly damp hands and gently massage onto a dry face for 30-60 seconds.
  • Gently rub into lashes to remove eye make-up.
  • Rinse and pat dry.
  • Follow with moisturiser.

Ingredients: Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-8, Polybutene (Isobutylene/ Butene Copolymer), Polysorbate 20, PEG-10 Sunflower Glycerides, PPG 15 Stearyl Ether, Isostearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhiziate, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Linalool, D-Limonene, Citral, Citronellol.

• How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug s...1 Answers
  • Is this comparable to shu uemura? 1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a...1 Answers
Ivette M.
Imperial Beach
Purchased at: Nordstrom
E utilizado productos Murad y me encantan pero este en especial me deja el cutis con sensación súper grasosa y difícil de quitar yo tengo la piel mixta así que no lo recomiendo para pieles que tengan problemas de grasa!!!
Amira 👑.
Kearny, NJ
Way too oily even for an oil and doesn't do much for me, just another cleanser to add to the collection, isnt bad but isnt great, wouldnt purchase again.packaging was simple and straight to the point wish it would clean better, still has residue after cleaning witn it
Amberliee
This oil was very liquify and I feel I loose more product then I use. But I to feel that it is a good product if I was for just a cleansing after a day of makeup, I recommend it. But if you want it for other uses I would pass on this product.
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
This cleansing oil is perfect when it comes to taking of makeup. It’s very gentle on you skin. It met my expectations. It a great price and a good value. It’s very effective. I would recommend for any skin type.
Shawné L.
Phoenix
My favorite cleansing oil. I've used plenty of them. It's comes first before any of the others I've used (Dermalogica Pre cleanse comes 2nd in rank). I miss this product I heard hey discontinued
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Hallimah R.
ove this cleanser. It takes off make-up exceptionally well without over drying. However, it does not do as well on waterproof mascara and waterproof eyeliner. I would recommend you take that off with a makeup remover specifically designed to remove waterproof makeup. Otherwise, I highly recommend this product. I am definitely buying this again. Love, love, love Murad products!
Nana R.
Tampa
I only used this a few times as I only had a sample. I LOVE IT! This product is highly effective and works just as stated and exceeded all my expectations. It works just like the Palmer's Cleansing oil that I usually use. I recommend this highly but it's just a bit pricey.
Jenny R.
It's a good cleansing oil It took all my makeup off including my waterproof mascara . The only problem is that my skin is super oily and acne prone that it broke me out I have used other cleansing oils and this one feels a little thicker than the others. Overall good product but not suitable for my skin.
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
By far the best oil cleanser ever! This is a treat for me when I can get my hands on it. I primarily use it during the winter or when I have a stubborn makeup on. It takes my makeup of and cleanse my skin on in a matter of seconds. I love this product and will always have some on hand.
Sandra M.
Are cleansing oils better than face washes?
Carli B.
I have been interested in trying Murad. How does this product work? Does it take off makeup? Do you use it twice a day?
Michelle K.
Always wanted to try Murad. How is the product quality, a bit pricey so just wondering if it's worth purchasing?
Alma C.
Humble, TX
Is this comparable to shu uemura?
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
How would this compare to the ones that are in the drug store?