Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream
4.38 / 5 based on 529 Reviews
This ultra-moisturizing, cream cleanser gently exfoliates to reveal soft and smooth skin and restore a youthful glow.
Our cleansing cream is suggested for people looking to:
- Gently exfoliate dry, dull skin
- Improve skin’s resilience
- Get back that youthful glow
- Keep skin hydrated
Benefits: Creamy cleanser transforms into a luxurious lather to remove impurities and gently exfoliate without over-drying skin. An encapsulated blend of Lactic Acid, a Peptide and an Antioxidant helps brighten and renew for a more youthful-looking complexion. Apricot and Starflower Oils help replenish and protect skin's natural moisture barrier for more hydrated, supple skin.
How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum.
- Apricot Kernel Oil - lightweight oil that’s rich in oleic and linoleic acids—two revitalizing essential fatty acids that are especially helpful for mature, sensitive skin that or skin that is inflamed or dry.
- Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lactic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose , Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Benzalkonium Chloride, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream
- "Best cleansing cream I use. My face felt refreshed and throughly cleansed of dirt and make up. Very gentle on my skin. My skin is sensitive but did not irritate it. " in 41 reviews
Review for: Dry/sensitive Skin more...
this was a constant in my skincare at one point and I used it religiously before makeup application. it would leave my skin hydrated and supple after use. I would love to repurchase this again, it’s a gentle cleanser and smells almost like sunscreen. really good product!
This creamy foaming cleanser is refreshing and full of good for your skin ingredients! I love using this in the morning to refresh my skin! It has a nice light scent. Its ultra moisturizing and gently exfoliates and provides your skin with a lit from within glow! It also helps to restore and protect skins natural moisture barrier.
This is an expensive Product upfront, but it does do a really good job Of moisturizing your skin especially in the winter months for my skin tends to get very dry, this will do a good job of keeping it from getting that way
I received this product in a beauty subscription box. I think I got only 2 uses out of the sample but did enjoy it, it did not irritated my skin I would use this again but not go out of my way to purchase it, it didn't really smell of much would prefer a better scent
My favorite cleanser! I have acne prone, sensitive skin and this cleanser is perfect for me. It’s light and easy to wash off. My skin looks and feels refreshed. I don’t have dry patches after use and it’s helped remove acne marks.
Q & A
I have sensitive skin and I'm always nervous to try new cleaners. Has anyone tried this one??
For this product I will speak on behalf of my mother! She is 50-55 and of course with that a little wrinkles. She has the entire Murad anti aging line and her skin looks AMAZING . She has dry/normal skin and this line has just made her face glowy/supple/and smooth. She os light skin and has freckles. She doesn't even wear any foundation at all bc her skin looks so beautiful. She has been using this line for over a year and she is on love.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos