BY MURAD

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Mayra O.
Chula Vista
Amazing! I hear it’s good so I decided to try it out myself so it was worth it. Why don’t you try?
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
I tried this brand for a few weeks after reading reviews and also receiving a deluxe sample. It broke my face out terribly. I waited on the few weeks that my skin could have been "purging". It never stopped breaking out. I am not one to get many blemishes, but it looked like I had adult acne. Since stopping my face is finally starting tp heal. I do not recommend.
Telika S.
Great will recommend does not leave your skin with a film your skin is soft it’s a splurge but worth it
April H.
Green Bay, WI
This brand works very well but is kind of pricy. I would recommend this to friends and family to try. It worked well with my skin cause i can not find alot of products due to being sensitive.
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
My skin has never thanked me so much. This works so well. I use everything all day long. Your skin with thank you too!
Samantha K.
I really like Murad! It’s definitely pricey but I think it’s worth it. Dare I say, I like it more than dermalogica! It gets rid of makeup and excess oil and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed!
BAILEY🌻MARIE K.
Boise, ID
Has a great exfoliant. Definitely see a difference as soon as using. I use it morning and night and can’t get enough.
Charlotte S.
Six Mile
Good cleanser. I have a rotation of cleansers that I use. I use this on days where I need a little extra moisture without feeling oily.
Shelley C.
San Antonio , TX
This product is so nice and you see instant results! It made my skin look smooth, brighter and super clean! Definitely recommend!
Kelly C.
Parkland
Amazing cleansing gel. Works amazing with other products I use from this brand. Recommended by my dermatologist.