BY MURAD #55 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Nick A.
Columbus, OH
Good product. Goes on smoothly & I enjoy the scent. Would be willing to try other products
Charlotte S.
Six Mile
Good cleanser. I have a rotation of cleansers that I use. I use this on days where I need a little extra moisture without feeling oily.
Shelley C.
San Antonio , TX
This product is so nice and you see instant results! It made my skin look smooth, brighter and super clean! Definitely recommend!
Kelly C.
Parkland
Amazing cleansing gel. Works amazing with other products I use from this brand. Recommended by my dermatologist.
Tia D.
Bethany , OK
Great cleanser for sensitive skin and aging skin. It doesn’t dry out your skin and it isn’t harsh on your skin. Prevents tugging since it gently lathers. Not my most favorite since I have oily but would def recommend it to others.
Victoria J.
Hanford
Good consistency for dry or mature skin. I love to use it at night before cream it makes your face feel refreshed and amazing!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Fida A.
Arcadia, CA
This face wash felt so nice and did clean my face well but I did break out while using it
Ryanne G.
Tulsa, OK
The moment I tried this cleanser my face felt refreshed. I bought it from Massage Envy once since then I've been hooked! It's a little pricey, but you get a good size bottle. A little goes a long way with this product. I'll def be buying when I run out.
Katie M.
Chicago
I haven't been using this very long. I bought it because aanother review said it helped with uneven skin tone. So far I like it but I haven't seen results yet