BY MURAD #66 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Fida A.
Arcadia, Ca
This face wash felt so nice and did clean my face well but I did break out while using it
Ryanne G.
Tulsa, OK
The moment I tried this cleanser my face felt refreshed. I bought it from Massage Envy once since then I've been hooked! It's a little pricey, but you get a good size bottle. A little goes a long way with this product. I'll def be buying when I run out.
Katie M.
Chicago
I haven't been using this very long. I bought it because aanother review said it helped with uneven skin tone. So far I like it but I haven't seen results yet
Patricia D.
My skin looked old and dingy  I went to a store and the salesman recommended murad face cleanings products. I've been hooked since day one my skin feels smoother and brighter. It gives me a boost of confidence now I'm not always trying to hide from the camera or hide my face from people
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This cleanser is bomb. The texture is amazing, is creamy and gentle and does not leaves my skin dry or sensitive. For  cleanser is on the more expensive side but it last for a long time. The durability is 18 months after opening and it has 6 oz. I bought this last in may 2016 and still have a little bit.
lisa s.
Semmes, AL
Bought this in trail size to try since I loved the original so much for my acne I seriously have not unlike one Murad product willing to test more 😀
Heather W.
Sparks, NV
I was skeptical about this face wash since it's a cream cleanser but now I've been using it for two months and almost all my acne is gone! My skin is no longer dry and it looks bright and healthy! I am so thrilled with this product.
Chloe S.
I wanted to love this after buying the full size, but it seems to dry my skin out even more! The smell seemed a bit off and made my face sting. Maybe I received part of a bad batch? I would not purchase or recommend this to anyone with dry sensitive skin unless you try it with a sample first.
Patricia M.
Lightweight cleanser that is great to use in the morning or at night. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean.
Renee A.
Glenview, IL
Made me break out after the first 2 hours of using it. I returned it after 2-3 uses. I have acne prone skin, and it did not work for me. While putting it on, it felt like it was burning my skin, much more than the other cleansers that I have used that contain salicylic acid.