Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz uploaded by Katerine K.

BY MURAD

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz
  • "Best cleansing cream I use. My face felt refreshed and throughly cleansed of dirt and make up. Very gentle on my skin. My skin is sensitive but did not irritate it. " in 41 reviews
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
I’ve used this only at night as my second cleanser after my murad essential c cleanser just to really wash makeup off and environmental crap on my skin. I’ve noticed such a difference in how my skin looks. My lines are disappearing and so are my discolorations and uneven texture. I’m super happy with this and it’s worth the money to me.
Rini T.
This was once my nightly cleanser. Since running out I’ve been trying out other products, but I would recommend this and repurchase this sometime during a F&F sale. It smells like the toner to me, which is like peaches, and I love how gentle yet effective it is. I feel clean, not stripped. You can use it with a Foreo or Clarisonic, too.
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Este limpiador en crema marca mitad es buenísimo te deja la piel súper limpia e impecable no es económico pero vale cada dólar que cuesta Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream 200ml/6.75oz
Carmela ✌.
I got this as a sample on my ipsy bag and have fallen in love with it! Makes my skin look so good.
Mayra O.
Chula Vista
Amazing! I hear it’s good so I decided to try it out myself so it was worth it. Why don’t you try?
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
I tried this brand for a few weeks after reading reviews and also receiving a deluxe sample. It broke my face out terribly. I waited on the few weeks that my skin could have been "purging". It never stopped breaking out. I am not one to get many blemishes, but it looked like I had adult acne. Since stopping my face is finally starting tp heal. I do not recommend.
Telika S.
Great will recommend does not leave your skin with a film your skin is soft it’s a splurge but worth it
April H.
Green Bay, WI
This brand works very well but is kind of pricy. I would recommend this to friends and family to try. It worked well with my skin cause i can not find alot of products due to being sensitive.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
My skin has never thanked me so much. This works so well. I use everything all day long. Your skin with thank you too!
Samantha K.
I really like Murad! It’s definitely pricey but I think it’s worth it. Dare I say, I like it more than dermalogica! It gets rid of makeup and excess oil and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed!