BY MURAD #55 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Chloe S.
I wanted to love this after buying the full size, but it seems to dry my skin out even more! The smell seemed a bit off and made my face sting. Maybe I received part of a bad batch? I would not purchase or recommend this to anyone with dry sensitive skin unless you try it with a sample first.
member-d4355bdf3
Madison, WI
I bought this product from ultra. I have oily skin and it worked effectively for me. One con is the price and the amount that is in the product. It was a little expensive but there was not a lot of product. Overall this product was good for me but of coirse there is room for improvement.
Brianna G.
I use this product every night to take my makeup off. I first just rub it all over my face with no water because it is very moisturizing then i take a warm wet rag and wipe it off and all my makeup is off
Rhona A.
This product really works! I love this product because it really cleanses my face and since the day I started using it the acne in face lessens.
Somvang Sunnie P.
S Sioux City, NE
I received a trial size of this, I ran out of my usual face cleanser at the time and had this available to use. It lathered well and made my face feel clean and was not harsh on my face. It also did not irritate my skin and it didn't dry it out either. I wouldn't recommend it removing any eye makeup and such but it is good to cleanse your face.
Nancy R.
Bronx, NY
This really cleans my face..i use it at bedtime and wake up on the morning with my face feeling real smooth
Erika M.
Boston
This cleansing creams takes off any residue I have of makeup or oils in general on my face. Makes my skin look very hidrated and soft
Mac
Fairfield, CT
This cleansing cream is amazing for dry skin. It makes your skin healthier and better
Danielle W.
This is ok. Its not my favorite. It didn't do much for my skin. I still didn't feel like it even took my makeup off all the way. I never felt dry with it or anything. It felt nice and not overly stripping but it didn't do anything to treat my skin. It was meh.
Lara B.
Doral, FL
I really like this product! Is amazing for a clear and healthy skin, definitely I'll buy it again