Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Hannah H.Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Katerine K.Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream uploaded by Jillian A.

BY MURAD

This ultra-moisturizing, cream cleanser gently exfoliates to reveal soft and smooth skin and restore a youthful glow.

Our cleansing cream is suggested for people looking to:

• Gently exfoliate dry, dull skin
  • Improve skin’s resilience
  • Get back that youthful glow
  • Keep skin hydrated

Benefits: Creamy cleanser transforms into a luxurious lather to remove impurities and gently exfoliate without over-drying skin. An encapsulated blend of Lactic Acid, a Peptide and an Antioxidant helps brighten and renew for a more youthful-looking complexion. Apricot and Starflower Oils help replenish and protect skin's natural moisture barrier for more hydrated, supple skin.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with Intensive Age-Diffusing Serum.

• Apricot Kernel Oil - lightweight oil that’s rich in oleic and linoleic acids—two revitalizing essential fatty acids that are especially helpful for mature, sensitive skin that or skin that is inflamed or dry.
  • Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lactic Acid, Hydrated Silica, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Hydroxide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose , Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Benzalkonium Chloride, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)

• For this product I will speak on behalf of my mother! She...1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin and I'm always nervous to try new c...3 Answers
Murad Renewing Cleansing Cream
  • "Best cleansing cream I use. My face felt refreshed and throughly cleansed of dirt and make up. Very gentle on my skin. My skin is sensitive but did not irritate it. " in 41 reviews
Renee A.
Tempe, AZ
Made me break out after the first 2 hours of using it. I returned it after 2-3 uses. I have acne prone skin, and it did not work for me. While putting it on, it felt like it was burning my skin, much more than the other cleansers that I have used that contain salicylic acid.
Whitney P.
Chicago
Never ever again will I purchase this murad product it caused major skin irritation chemical burning on my skin.
Bru A.
Union, NJ
The scent is horrible, cleanser doesn't have anything special to justify the price. Last time buying this product
Breann B.
Royal Oaks
Not the best :/ I recommend a different one for dry skin it didn't really help me. It wasn't as pricey as others but still not worth it. For me it sadly didn't meet my expectations I bought it on line from the website itself for those wondering where to purchase
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Despise Murad products. They do nothing except cause acne and stress out my skin. Any chance I get I tell people to not get their products. Both my mom and I had terrible reactions to their skin care
Princess M.
Grand Prairie, TX
I did not like this product at all! I felt like this product made my skin break out more.
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
I love Dr. Murad the person but I have not had any luck with any of his products. I have tried serval products bought the whole range in fact from the infomercial and sadly I did not like anything. I used it all the way I was directed and no results were noticed.
Kailey H.
Bartlett, TN
I hated this cleanser. I got a huge thing of it in cosmetology school when we went through facials & they wanted us to try it so we could tell clients about it. Some girls in my class had been using it & their skin looked amazing but when I used it it completely messed my skin up. It is a “professional product” so it’s supposed to pull all the bad out then your face will get clear but after 5 months of not getting any better it got so bad that I had to go to the dermatologist.
Danielle W.
This is ok. Its not my favorite. It didn't do much for my skin. I still didn't feel like it even took my makeup off all the way. I never felt dry with it or anything. It felt nice and not overly stripping but it didn't do anything to treat my skin. It was meh.
Ericka S.
South Park, PA
Not as good as they're toner, deff by what I reach for first my skin is pretty sensitive and just hasn't been taking to wel
Dawnielle R.
Rio Rancho , NM
I have sensitive skin and I'm always nervous to try new cleaners. Has anyone tried this one??
Andrea D.
For this product I will speak on behalf of my mother! She is 50-55 and of course with that a little wrinkles. She has the entire Murad anti aging line and her skin looks AMAZING . She has dry/normal skin and this line has just made her face glowy/supple/and smooth. She os light skin and has freckles. She doesn't even wear any foundation at all bc her skin looks so beautiful. She has been using this line for over a year and she is on love.