BY MURAD #72 in Anti-Aging

A sensual fragrance for gentlemen Delicious sweet fresh & luminous Top notes are mandarin pineapple & pimento Heart notes include cardamom & violet leaves Base note is built around elegant patchouli Product Line: Tous In Heaven Product Size: 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Renee A.
Glenview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made me break out after the first 2 hours of using it. I returned it after 2-3 uses. I have acne prone skin, and it did not work for me. While putting it on, it felt like it was burning my skin, much more than the other cleansers that I have used that contain salicylic acid.
Breann B.
Royal Oaks
Not the best :/ I recommend a different one for dry skin it didn't really help me. It wasn't as pricey as others but still not worth it. For me it sadly didn't meet my expectations I bought it on line from the website itself for those wondering where to purchase
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Despise Murad products. They do nothing except cause acne and stress out my skin. Any chance I get I tell people to not get their products. Both my mom and I had terrible reactions to their skin care
Whitney P.
Chicago
Never ever again will I purchase this murad product it caused major skin irritation chemical burning on my skin.
Princess M.
Grand Prairie , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product at all! I felt like this product made my skin break out more.
Bru A.
Union, NJ
The scent is horrible, cleanser doesn't have anything special to justify the price. Last time buying this product
Ericka S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not as good as they're toner, deff by what I reach for first my skin is pretty sensitive and just hasn't been taking to wel
Laura P.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was a very dense, creamy cleanser. It was a bit harsh for my eyes, so had to use a different cleanser. I would recommend as a follow up to an oil or balm cleanser, but did not find it thorough enough to remove everything on the first try. This would be much better for mature or dry skin.
JORDAN G.
Iva, SC
This did not work well with my sensitive skin, it made it burn and did not like the scent. Murad Anti-Aging Acne Regimen
abigail p.
Moreno Valley , CA
Dont see much improvement been using it for 3 months, its gentle,  It last a long time as your really only suppose to use a small pea every time you wash your face.